ADVERTISEMENT

Can tOSU beat the snot out of ND worse than Bama did in the 2012 NC game?

RTLH

Nov 7, 2001
Please do it bigger and badder than what Alabama did in the 2012 NC game.

Run up the score, stick the ball in their face and keep the John Deere tractor real busy
Maybe even punch Brian Kelly in his fat face to bring him back to reality.

They need to be taught the lesson of a lifetime one they will never forget that leaves them with emotional damage that will resonate for a lifetime.

I hate those bastards and everything they represent .

Run up the score, stick the ball in their face and keep the John Deere tractor real busy

They need to be taught the lesson of a lifetime one they will never forget that leaves them with emotional damage that will resonate for a lifetime.

All depends if their boosters give bonuses for bowl wins.

Domers are over rated, as usual, but probably not as over rated as they were in 2012.... And the fact that all their player's girlfriends will actually exist and be rooting for them this year will also help them.

Last edited:
Can't wait till this time tomorrow. Just hoping ND is beaten to a bloody pulp.

Reactions: step.eng69
tOSU has some challenges....they lost two DL in Schutt and Washington. Plus, they now have the distraction with Elliott. tOSU looks like a team that would rather be in the playoffs than playing ND. (as understandable as that is) And that, at bowl time, is always a problem.

I like ND in this game, unfortunately.

Well for me NO WAY I can EVER root for OSU and "what they stand for". I hate ND as well, but mostly because they are truly a rival to PSU. OSU not so much.

Ohio State is overrated.. Notre Dame actually played a decent schedule, Temple, Clemson, Navy, Stanford and did well.

I think ND wins this.

tOSU has some challenges....they lost two DL in Schutt and Washington. Plus, they now have the distraction with Elliott. tOSU looks like a team that would rather be in the playoffs than playing ND. (as understandable as that is) And that, at bowl time, is always a problem.

I like ND in this game, unfortunately.
Injuries aside OSU does not rebuild they reload. It just seems next man up is just as effective as the one they replaced.

Ummm, no. Going to laugh my butt off when tO$U, and the rest of the craptastic bowl peformer "traditional" b1g shiz-hole, gets their butts handed to them in their bowl games -- it's like an annual bowl tradition at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT