ADVERTISEMENT

By 2014, this will be a distant memory...

Anthony, when will the general public get to see or learn about what has been uncovered in the review of the Freeh materials? Why is the court still holding back? Why is the BOT Majority not willing to allow it to see the light of day?

We alums and fans and friends of PSU just continue to have to put up with the ridiculous stuff said about us, about JVP, about PSU by the media and by the public. Enough is enough. If we have something to counter all that, we deserve to learn of it and have our PSU leadership scream it loud and clear from the top of Mt. Nittany. At that point, the public and media can choose to continue to ignore it, but at least we get our swings at bat.

I have no doubt you agree and are doing what you can. Some updates on all this would be appreciated. Too many of us have put our faith in what you and the others are finding.

And if there's nothing, so be it. But closure is needed.

Thanks for reading if you're still with me at this point!

I love that famous quote by Peetz. It's up there with Ken Frazier's "We're all responsible" garbage. Speak for yourself Ken.

Maybe here in late 2017 someone in the government or media will give a damn and start asking questions. I won't be holding my breath however.

I understand that Penn State fans attending the OSU game will be asked to assemble at a designated location and will then be led into the stadium as a group.
6GJWk.gif

Anthony, when will the general public get to see or learn about what has been uncovered in the review of the Freeh materials? Why is the court still holding back? Why is the BOT Majority not willing to allow it to see the light of day?

We alums and fans and friends of PSU just continue to have to put up with the ridiculous stuff said about us, about JVP, about PSU by the media and by the public. Enough is enough. If we have something to counter all that, we deserve to learn of it and have our PSU leadership scream it loud and clear from the top of Mt. Nittany. At that point, the public and media can choose to continue to ignore it, but at least we get our swings at bat.

I have no doubt you agree and are doing what you can. Some updates on all this would be appreciated. Too many of us have put our faith in what you and the others are finding.

And if there's nothing, so be it. But closure is needed.

Thanks for reading if you're still with me at this point!

I do agree with you.

This story is far from over...

Ken Frazier
John Surma
Ira Lubert
Tom Corbett
Ron Tomalis
Karen Peetz
Keith Masser
Frank Fina
Louis Freeh
Greg Paw
Barbara Mathers
Kathleen McChesney
Omar McNeil
Mark Emmert
Donald Remy
Jim Delaney
Cynthia Baldwin

Any others I cannot recall at this time. No, this story is far from over.

I do agree with you.

Ken Frazier
John Surma
Ira Lubert
Tom Corbett
Ron Tomalis
Karen Peetz
Keith Masser
Frank Fina
Louis Freeh
Greg Paw
Barbara Mathers
Kathleen McChesney
Omar McNeil
Mark Emmert
Donald Remy
Jim Delaney
Cynthia Baldwin

I sincerely appreciate your efforts, but barring “earthshaking testimony” during the doubtful retrial of Jerry (which we all know is being vigorously contested by “the powers”), the well-sown “message” from your list of abbeters is so engrained in the public forum, that it can’t be effectively altered.

Last edited:
I do agree with you.

Ken Frazier
John Surma
Ira Lubert
Tom Corbett
Ron Tomalis
Karen Peetz
Keith Masser
Frank Fina
Louis Freeh
Greg Paw
Barbara Mathers
Kathleen McChesney
Omar McNeil
Mark Emmert
Donald Remy
Jim Delaney
Cynthia Baldwin

Where the **** is Dambly? You know, the bot's best example of exemplary morals that was trotted out to lecture everyone on how Paterno had failed morally.

I hope you write a book when you're done.

I hope he is taking extremely detailed notes and making detailed recordings and duplicating them all and putting at least one copy of anything and everything in a safe deposit box.

A book is nice and all, but gotta go with the 'if I'm hit by a bus tomorrow' approach to something like this.

I do agree with you.

Ken Frazier
John Surma
Ira Lubert
Tom Corbett
Ron Tomalis
Karen Peetz
Keith Masser
Frank Fina
Louis Freeh
Greg Paw
Barbara Mathers
Kathleen McChesney
Omar McNeil
Mark Emmert
Donald Remy
Jim Delaney
Cynthia Baldwin

No, Anthony, this story is never over...because everyone on the list and others want it to last forever.

Many of the ass clowns on this list voted to give one of this fund raising machine (Sandusky) Emertis status over Joe Paternos objections to it and despite the fact that Sandusky did not qualify for such status and the unlimited access to campus facilities that comes with that status. Leaving the public prompted by an incompetent press to promote myths which place their irresponsibility at the feet of Joe Paterno. This is but one example of such cowardice.

So, do we have to wait for nearly everyone on that list to fess up on their death beds. I got news.... It will never happen. If there is info that actually implicates Joe....it can't hurt Joe or his reputation at this point to do so. Not releasing it does hurt though. Obviously the harm in releasing the information resides elsewhere.

It will never happen. Move on.

So, do we have to wait for nearly everyone on that list to fess up on their death beds. I got news.... It will never happen

Indeed not. Most of the prune-faced fossils and relics on this list will not live long enough to spend 10% of their money let alone answer questions to fill in the blanks of this entire shiz volcano.

So when does the mainstream media pick up on the prosecutorial misconduct that is so blatant in this case? Why doesn’t any real reporter (the unfake fake news kind) jump on this?

Why didn't this shiat come out earlier?! This whole sorry episode stinks to high heaven.

Reactions: nits74
Won’t happen. To do so would be career suicide and it isn’t a topic worth losing one’s career over.
It’s passionate to us, but not many others.
This is one view. A little too narrow for my taste but I get it.
When and if it becomes lucrative to do so.
This is the big picture view that takes a much broader perspective on the media's involvement in this "Shiz Volcano".

Reactions: step.eng69
So when does the mainstream media pick up on the prosecutorial misconduct that is so blatant in this case? Why doesn’t any real reporter (the unfake fake news kind) jump on this?
One can only hope that this information gets more attention by the Main Stream Media, especially in front of the upcoming HBO Happy Valley docudrama...

The sh*t that we alumni must put up with on a continual basis (pedo-enablers, cult members, deserve the football death penality) is going to resurrect during/after the release of this film.

I do agree with you.

Ken Frazier
John Surma
Ira Lubert
Tom Corbett
Ron Tomalis
Karen Peetz
Keith Masser
Frank Fina
Louis Freeh
Greg Paw
Barbara Mathers
Kathleen McChesney
Omar McNeil
Mark Emmert
Donald Remy
Jim Delaney
Cynthia Baldwin

A slightly related question: On the possibility that the folks from ESPN's Gameday will be visiting us the weekend of October 21, are you aware of any plans to address their scandal emphasis?

A slightly related question: On the possibility that the folks from ESPN's Gameday will be visiting us the weekend of October 21, are you aware of any plans to address their scandal emphasis?

One tactic would be to ignore them. No crowd around their area. No screaming fans. That would look good on TV.

One tactic would be to ignore them. No crowd around their area. No screaming fans. That would look good on TV.

Just like people can't stop posting stuff online, the ignorant masses won't be able to pass up an opportunity to be on TV for a brief instant.

This thread prompted me to wonder what happened to Barry Fenchak. I have to think he would be posting in this thread if he had not been exiled by the mods, and I have a vague recollection that he was in fact exiled or given a time out. But guys come back all the time with different handles, so I remain surprised that he has not posted of late.

This thread prompted me to wonder what happened to Barry Fenchak. I have to think he would be posting in this thread if he had not been exiled by the mods, and I have a vague recollection that he was in fact exiled or given a time out. But guys come back all the time with different handles, so I remain surprised that he has not posted of late.
giphy.gif

He’s around

I'm thinking he will probably come stormin' back, ala Gen. Norm Schwartzkopf or something.

Barry added some interesting perspectives, if you could read between the insults. Insult-free, opinion-based (or fact-backed) input is always welcome for constructive conversation and debate. It's more 'normal' that way, kind of like how a storm often clears the way for clear, beautiful skies.

But, yeah, I wonder if he's around.....
:rolleyes:

I see him on FB, his birthday was yesterday.

Does your wife share in his OUTRAGE. :eek: ?
Good question. I will ask her. Was at dinner with her last night, celebrating her birthday, and the waitress served both our bread and our salad with tongs (two different sets). Guess who I was thinking of at that moment. :cool:

Reactions: bwifan and Bob78
None of this matters now. Public opinion is against Penn State and Paterno so anything that comes out now that shows that McQueary or anyone else lied or jumped the gun is irrelevant in the court of the media or public opinion.
Sadly, you are correct. Those supposedly "in the know" waited far too long to take action. While not as culpable as our OGBOT, they share in the blame.

Reactions: 91Joe95
None of this matters now. Public opinion is against Penn State and Paterno so anything that comes out now that shows that McQueary or anyone else lied or jumped the gun is irrelevant in the court of the media or public opinion.
Regardless of the public perception endgame, I'd still love to see all of those listed squirm in some public forum about how they royally screwed the pooch. I want their dirty laundry aired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT