ADVERTISEMENT

Bush Hamdan

Can franklin really fire ricky after one year? The offense has not been terrible the 1st half of the season

Why would he leave UW for the same position? He is also from the west coast.

Most likely tweak is Corley being reassigned a different responsibility and bring in a WR coach. He was brought here to be RB coach but when Gattis left we needed another coach and Franklin went best available (Seider).

Most likely tweak is Corley being reassigned a different responsibility and bring in a WR coach. He was brought here to be RB coach but when Gattis left we needed another coach and Franklin went best available (Seider).

For double the pay.

And a legit chance to win BIG.

While I think Ricky gets a second year Bush Hamdan is from Maryland and went to high school in northern Va. he is not from the west coast.

Reactions: NedFromYork
While I think Ricky gets a second year Bush Hamdan is from Maryland and went to high school in northern Va. he is not from the west coast.
Ah yes, only saw his birthplace. Maybe then. I see Rahne getting more time, just a tweak like WR coach this offseason.

If you have a flat tire on your car...... it doesn’t do any good to change a tire that might be 2 psi low, and keep the flat in place :rolleyes:
Might be right but I think he gets more time unless the rest of the season is a real clunker offensively.

In articles in the DMV, Corley named as a candidate (along with Mike London) to be the new William and Mary coach at the end of this season (70 year old coach retiring after last game. Corley and London both W&M grads.

Reactions: NedFromYork
If you have a flat tire on your car...... it doesn’t do any good to change a tire that might be 2 psi low, and keep the flat in place :rolleyes:

It doesn’t do any good either driving using a Rand McNally map when you could use Google Maps.

Been a fan since the early 60s and certainly not used to all these coaching changes. ;)

Been a fan since the early 60s and certainly not used to all these coaching changes. ;)
Get used to it. Guys don’t hang around forever, now. They want to advance. Nobody wants to wait for a coach who has no intention of ever retiring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT