ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Heim speaks

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
animated-mother-of-god-meme-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
“Nobody in the Second Mile had any inkling that he had done anything wrong,” he said. “If you don’t believe it then why hasn’t there been one charge brought against the Second Mile? They have been investigated just as deeply and as vigorously as Penn State was.”

That sounds like Heim sticking it to PSU.................

he must be untouchable.......................

M
“Nobody in the Second Mile had any inkling that he had done anything wrong,” he said. “If you don’t believe it then why hasn’t there been one charge brought against the Second Mile? They have been investigated just as deeply and as vigorously as Penn State was.”

MOTHER F&CKER!!!!

Enough is enough

From January BOT Meeting.....1st 90 seconds contains the relevant part.

Some of the Trustees who were sitting around that room and "rolling their eyes"......some were who you would have expected, some you would not have expected. Now some things appear to be coming into better focus:

Last edited:

How does he know or presume TSM has been investigated just as deeply? Is this the Fed investigation we've heard about forever?

Reactions: 91Joe95
If Brucey felt it necessary to instruct Jerry to "wear shorts", I think he and the 2nd Mile, individually and collectively , have a lot of explaining to do..........before SATURDAY @ 12:00 EST.

The clock is ticking Brucey....before the Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooohs begin... You're not accustomed to Booooooooooooooooooooooos are you Brucey? How are you going to explain those to your wife? Feign deafness??

Actuarially speaking, I'm pleased to learn that you (Mr Heim) are (is) 80 years old. Enablers shouldn't hope for much more...

I like it when greedy self-absorbed enablers get to certain "Finish Lines" before me.

Brucey....Was it all worth it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 91Joe95
Why is the university still associated with this guy? TSM didn't follow their own procedures at his behest and Penn State thinks this is good? WTF.

He sounds no different than Ziggy, Steve Masters, or pnnylion. Except those guys are talking about him AFTER the fact.

Ziggy interviewed the guy extensively, and if is to be believed, Heim said much worse than what was in the article. How can this be even remotely beneficial for PSU?

Oh my. This is such insanity! How does Mr. Heim justify the truck outside of TSM shredding documents helter-skelter? Yep, he needs to be BOO'd out of Beaver.

Exactly. . We (mandatory reporters at the SM) didn't do anything wrong- we just didn't report what PSU told us to anyone including the full SM BoT. Oh yeah- and don't mind that we shut up shop in record time and quickly brought in the shredding trucks. Nothing to see there....... :(

Ziggy interviewed the guy extensively, and if is to be believed, Heim said much worse than what was in the article. How can this be even remotely beneficial for PSU?
How can Ziggy going thru garbage of Sandusky victims be remotely beneficial to Psu?

You guys would stain your pants if Ziggy was given an opportunity to do the coin toss.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Just when I thought things couldn't get stranger. They do. The article is unbelievable. Reality is indeed stranger than fiction. If it was April 1 and published in the Onion, I could understand.

Reactions: Zenophile

This guy may very well be the one who caused all this crap b stopping any TSM investigation. Unbelievable.

Reactions: jjsocrates
Just when I thought things couldn't get stranger. They do. The article is unbelievable. Reality is indeed stranger than fiction. If it was April 1 and published in the Onion, I could understand.

The Onion has standards. This would be one of their articles that they publish that is actually true because it is so unbelievable.

This is getting pretty ugly...just another dumb dumb choice by PSU...people up there are in their own little bubble

They are dumb as rocks to be doing this stuff. Talk about tone deaf. What the hell are Sandy and company thinking???

And then the guy they are honoring throws Penn State under the bus in the Pittsburgh paper less than 48 hours from when he expects to go out on the field to be honored by Penn St? Holy God. This is getting real ugly now.

They have been investigated just as deeply and as vigorously as Penn State was

How does he know or presume TSM has been investigated just as deeply? Is this the Fed investigation we've heard about forever?

Did I miss this? I would love to read about an in depth investigation of TSM and CYS. This is where I would have started, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

They are dumb as rocks to be doing this stuff. Talk about tone deaf. What the hell are Sandy and company thinking???

And then the guy they are honoring throws Penn State under the bus in the Pittsburgh paper less than 48 hours from when he expects to go out on the field to be honored by Penn St? Holy God. This is getting real ugly now.

This was even Penn State's attempt at getting a positive spin on things.

If that's really what you believe troll, then good for you.
I actually think you Sandusky is innocent ppl are trolls.

And I just proved your outrage over this guy doing the coin toss is the utmost hypocrisy. He said exactly what you guys think. At least he said it before the fact. TROLL

M

MOTHER F&CKER!!!!

Enough is enough

From January BOT Meeting.....1st 90 seconds contains the relevant part.

Some of the Trustees who were sitting around that room and "rolling their eyes"......some where who you would have expected, some you would not have expected. Now some things appear to be coming into better focus:

Barry: Loved your speech. The "enema" portion was really out there but, quite frankly, those people simply do not merit politic or gracious treatment; just the opposite.

I have a question regarding the settlements that PSU entered into with these various claimants (I'd say "victims" but I'm not sure that all of the claimants were in fact victims of Sandusky). Did the settlement agreements they signed provide that, in exchange for the big payoff from PSU, each settling claimant gave a full release not only of PSU and its trustees, officers, employees, agents, etc., but also of The Second Mile and its trustees, officers, employees, agents, etc.? I assume that The Second Mile was also given a release, but that The Second Mile did not contribute any funds towards these settlements. That alone seems mighty suspicious to me but, before making any accusations, I thought I would at least confirm my suspicions.

Barry: Loved your speech. The "enema" portion was really out there but, quite frankly, those people simply do not merit politic or gracious treatment; just the opposite.

I have a question regarding the settlements that PSU entered into with these various claimants (I'd say "victims" but I'm not sure that all of the claimants were in fact victims of Sandusky). Did the settlement agreements they signed provide that, in exchange for the big payoff from PSU, each settling claimant gave a full release not only of PSU and its trustees, officers, employees, agents, etc., but also of The Second Mile and its trustees, officers, employees, agents, etc.? I assume that The Second Mile was also given a release, but that The Second Mile did not contribute any funds towards these settlements. That alone seems mighty suspicious to me but, before making any accusations, I thought I would at least confirm my suspicions.
LB.....legit questions.

Honestly.......I want to compose my thoughts a bit......I am truly so furious that I don't think I could do justice to trying to compose my thoughts in an orderly way. Sometime later I certainly will try to address where it looks like we might be...and some of the concerns you raised.

The implications of this stuff today are beyond ugly. Beyond ugly.......it could be soooooo much more than what we are seeing on the surface - so much more than just "honoring" some SOB at a football game.

So much more - I fear.

Reactions: WeR0206

And I just proved your outrage over this guy doing the coin toss is the utmost hypocrisy. He said exactly what you guys think. At least he said it before the fact. TROLL

You obviously haven't been paying attention troll or you would know your description of what I think about Sandusky is completely wrong. Can't say I'm surprised a troll would lie though.

Yep. I haven't heard a legit reason yet why PSU would give 2 seconds of thought to making sure the Second Mile was not sued. That clause alone is highly suspicious of alterior motives here (unless someone can give me a serious reason why PSU would go out of their way to protect the SM and its BoT).

Reactions: jjsocrates

Here's what I think.

Sandusky is guilty.
The Second Mile was his victim factory and that is 100% the fault of Jack Raykovitz, Katherine Genovese, Bruce Heim, and Bob Poole - NOT PENN STATE.

Does that clear it up for you, moron?

Your suspicions are correct. And Penn State isn't going to recover a penny from The Second Mile. We indemnified the jackasses who didn't do their job - jackasses who allowed Sandusky to prey on kids for YEARS.

Your suspicions are correct. And Penn State isn't going to recover a penny from The Second Mile. We indemnified the jackasses who didn't do their job - jackasses who allowed Sandusky to prey on kids for YEARS.
Actually, the insurance claims posted on framingpaterno.com are from The Second Mile's insurer. They are reimbursing PSU in some manner.

Absolutely.
The only question....and it has been the only question for quite some time...is - WHY?

What is this "thing" that is so harmful to them that they would go to such incredible lengths to concoct and perpetuate this smokescreen?

When/if we get to that....and I don't know who - outside of a Federal Investigation that digs deeply enough to start to expose some of the criminal malfeasance - gets us to that point.

The Corman debacle, the Freeh File battle, the Paterno Suit....they may all be able to move us "baby steps" closer.....and every step is worth taking.....but none of them, by themselves, get us anywhere near the real truth......IMHO

A big bunch of the jackasses on TSM BOD were the same jackasses on the PSU BOT. Basically they used University money to get their posteriors indemnified against malfeasance on their moonlight job.

I am surprised a plaintiff's attorney hasn't told PSU to get bent and sued TSM anyway. I would then argue that the no-sue clause is unenforceable.

A big bunch of the jackasses on TSM BOD were the same jackasses on the PSU BOT. Basically they used University money to get their posteriors indemnified against malfeasance on their moonlight job.

I am surprised a plaintiff's attorney hasn't told PSU to get bent and sued TSM anyway. I would then argue that the no-sue clause is unenforceable.
Remember that second round of "Alleged Sandusky Victim" payout money.....the one the BOT crammed down at the 11th hour - right before discovery was to kick in for those cases?

That extortion of OUR University funds....that was - clearly - used for one reason: To maintain the smokescreen concocted to shield the truly evil bastards.

Please remind me who voted "For" that hush money to be paid?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT