ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Heim speaks

BTW - anyone hear what Lubrano or Scott Paterno thinks of all of the Heim buzzzzzzz - two people who always seem to have strong opinions don't seem to want to mention Heim..........................
Ask them!

Seriously.....they have e-mails, phone numbers, etc They probably even do that "twitter" thing.

I know a lot of other folks who expend a lot of effort doing stuff just like that.

Ask them......hold their feet to the fire if you like.

When you hear back from them, share what you found out
If they refuse to respond, let us know that as well.

If you don't like what you hear.....write a LTE
Talk to a reporter
Climb to the top of the campus water tower....and then call them out with a megaphone

Put your shoulder to the wheel.......it ain't too crowded for one more :)

Last edited:
Reactions: roswelllion
I agree with you 100% but my pt is they do not think we are as smart as them. They know better than the average guy or gal.. we are just steel hunky dummies
Oh......I can't do anything but agree 100%.

The incredible pomposity and arrogance of Heim was abundantly evident in the PG article. Delusional might actually be a better descriptor. And Heim's characteristics are certainly the norm for these Scoundrels

Heres the thing...even if Curley told JR that PSU looked into it and nothing inappropriate happened it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what opinion some college admins had bc they weren't child abuse investigators or experts.

JR/TSM are still obligated to follow state law and company policy and look into any and all incident reports and they never did. I've said it numerous times if anyone dropped the ball re: 2001 it was TSM not some college admins/football coach!!

Also whatever JS did that night was inappropriate enough for PSU to revoke his guest privileges and bring it to JR's attention....hello red flag!! With that in mind how can Heim possibly claim that TC told JR that PSU determined nothing inappropriate occurred? If nothing inappropriate occurred then TC wouldn't be on TSM's doorstep complaining about JS's showering behavior and revoking his PSU guest privileges.

Let me get this straight.

By the way. When the Second Mile was investigated, did Bruce ever tell the investigators how to locate that sex videotape of "Sandusky having sex with a boy" he said is out there? Funny how Bruce seems to be the only one that knows about it.

Maybe it's a part of his personal collection.

Heres the thing...even if Curley told JR that PSU looked into it and nothing inappropriate happened it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what opinion some college admins had bc they weren't child abuse investigators or experts.

JR/TSM are still obligated to follow state law and company policy and look into any and all incident reports and they never did. I've said it numerous times if anyone dropped the ball re: 2001 it was TSM not some college admins/football coach!!

Also whatever JS did that night was inappropriate enough for PSU to revoke his guest privileges and bring it to JR's attention....hello red flag!! With that in mind how can Heim possibly claim that TC told JR that PSU determined nothing inappropriate occurred? If nothing inappropriate occurred then TC wouldn't be on TSM's doorstep complaining about JS's showering behavior and revoking his PSU guest privileges.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner. I'm still amazed people think what Curley told the Second Mile is even remotely relevant. Once Curley said we have a complaint, TSM's own policies and procedures are what trumps all.

Correct me if I am wrong...but doesn't Heim own a hotel in SC? I thought there was a story about Heim letting JS bring kids to the hotel to use the pool once JS was kicked of PSU grounds...

Correct me if I am wrong...but doesn't Heim own a hotel in SC? I thought there was a story about Heim letting JS bring kids to the hotel to use the pool once JS was kicked of PSU grounds...
Oh. That's a definite.......Chi or someone probably has a link handy.

Came out - IIRC - in testimony at one of the trials......I don't think it was ever disputed

Ms. Snyder's article states "Mr. Heim said Thursday he advised former Second Mile director Jack Raykovitz not to alert fellow board members when he was informed by former Penn State athletic director Tim Curley that Sandusky was seen in a shower with a child. Mr. Heim said Mr. Raykovitz told him Penn State looked into the matter and determined nothing inappropriate happened in the shower. 'Jerry in my presence, in the presence of coaches, in the presence of the football team on several occasions had gone in and showered with kids' Mr. Heim said. 'I said every day at the YMCA men shower with kids'".

If Mr. Heim is correct, then it is patently obvious that Raykovitz, who had to be aware of the police and DPW investigation in 1998; (1) was fully notified about the 2001 incident; and (2) didn't do a DAMN THING to protect TSM kids. What kind of "thorough" investigation were you and/or subjected to "Mr. Heim"? This is outrageous beyond belief!

Does Heim expect to be dead by the time the Paterno suit comes around? He basically just said it was him that stopped all the reporting in the chain of events.

Yeah, Hilton Garden Inn. It's not a story, it's a proven fact.

Does Heim expect to be dead by the time the Paterno suit comes around? He basically just said it was him that stopped all the reporting in the chain of events.

Wow good point...did he just get himself in trouble and help the case for C/S/S and Paterno?

His company, HAMCO, owns the Hilton Garden Inn. It was part of the trial testimony concerning, I believe, V. 9. Employees of the Hilton Garden Inn (It's on E. College) testified that JS had pool privileges. At least one person testified that her grandchildren? were in the pool when JS was with V. 9. It's on record.

Last edited:
OK. So...yeah, Bruce: It would be an admission. So, what's the holdup?

I am not getting your point, Bruce.

Last edited:
Reactions: bjf1984
Ask them!

Seriously.....they have e-mails, phone numbers, etc They probably even do that "twitter" thing.

I know a lot of other folks who expend a lot of effort doing stuff just like that.

Ask them......hold their feet to the fire if you like.

When you hear back from them, share what you found out
If they refuse to respond, let us know that as well.

If you don't like what you hear.....write a LTE
Talk to a reporter
Climb to the top of the campus water tower....and then call them out with a megaphone

Put your shoulder to the wheel.......it ain't too crowded for one more :)

Well actually Scott has a restraining order against me ........ i kid i kid

and when Lubrano's eyes are always going in two different directions I am not sure where to stand when talking to him.......................................................

Well actually Scott has a restraining order against me ........ i kid i kid

and when Lubrano's eyes are always going in two different directions I am not sure where to stand when talking to him.......................................................
Now your class is in question in addition to your intelligence.

Reactions: jjsocrates
I know it's going to be rainy and overcast tomorrow, but who's up for a pre-game plane ride over Beaver Stadium? We could drag a banner suggesting something like "JoePa was fired for what Bruce Heim knew...may we please have our statue back?"

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
I know it's going to be rainy and overcast tomorrow, but who's up for a pre-game plane ride over Beaver Stadium? We could drag a banner suggesting something like "JoePa was fired for what Bruce Heim knew...may we please have our statue back?"
TAKE BRUCE HEIM DOWN OR WE WILL! Then get one of Keef's bulldozers and drag him out to the south forty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT