ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking from Pennlive Curley and Shultz plead guilty.

Good work. Second career in Forensics?

It's amazing how astute some folk are. But why focus on posters figuring out this poster is it is not some other fellow does not change what happened . Or what will be revealed during a trial .

There's no " winning " here that will change what happened or what will be said at a trial . Or what will be revealed when the press starts asking information via FOI requests . We're not talking classified material here so all evidence and witness statements will be released .

I'd advise most here to get a new hobby because they are going to be severely disappointed. Stufftodo and Towny are the only two ( maybe a few others ) that have it right or close to right .

It's amazing how astute some folk are. But why focus on posters figuring out this poster is it is not some other fellow does not change what happened . Or what will be revealed during a trial .

There's no " winning " here that will change what happened or what will be said at a trial . Or what will be revealed when the press starts asking information via FOI requests . We're not talking classified material here so all evidence and witness statements will be released .

I'd advise most here to get a new hobby because they are going to be severely disappointed. Stufftodo and Towny are the only two ( maybe a few others ) that have it right or close to right .
What's stopping you from revealing what you know, or what you believe to have happened? Is there some point about playing games?

Reactions: anon_1eeb2b426hv3y

Words of wisdom. Thanks, irondoc. BTW, have you figured out what your new name is going to be after the trial??

First, I agree there's no winning here, just different levels of losing.

Second, I really hope you're wrong about the right story.

Third (most importantly), yesterday you referenced things you know. from quotes regarding admissions by C/S. in articles. Please provide. Several of us have asked several times.

What's stopping you from revealing what you know, or what you believe to have happened? Is there some point about playing games?

You're kidding, right? Revealing what he knows (which I think is very little) would involve his accepting some accountability. irondoc doesn't want to deal with that. He's been that way for 5 years. He's always going to be intentionally vague.

There was no cover-up. A cover-up has to involve at least 2 people. Prosecution just admitted C/S not in cover-up by dropping/reducing charges. Spanier can't be a one-man cover-up no matter what the bozos on this board tell you.
Curley + Schultz + Spanier = over two people.

Reactions: Stufftodo
First, I agree there's no winning here, just different levels of losing.

Second, I really hope you're wrong about the right story.

Third (most importantly), yesterday you referenced things you know. from quotes regarding admissions by C/S. in articles. Please provide. Several of us have asked several times.

It's in the pennlive article and I've linked them multiple times. I'll say as politely as possible, go look it up.

You're kidding, right? Revealing what he knows (which I think is very little) would involve his accepting some accountability. irondoc doesn't want to deal with that. He's been that way for 5 years. He's always going to be intentionally vague.

His inside "source" is JockstrapJonnie. Anything from PL is bullshit.

You have some definite cognitive issues but you do realize the trial is scheduled for next week and that's when the general public finds things out?

Any imaginary friend if yours and the things they have said years ago can't be fact checked until after that. Or when FOI requests reveal them depending on pleas and such.

So hang tight , but I'll give you a spoiler, if these guys admit Mike told them about abuse and they purposely prevented a report from being made, I'd start paying attention to your imaginary buddy .

Reactions: WeR0206
You have some definite cognitive issues but you do realize the trial is scheduled for next week and that's when the general public finds things out?

Any imaginary friend if yours and the things they have said years ago can't be fact checked until after that. Or when FOI requests reveal them depending on pleas and such.

So hang tight , but I'll give you a spoiler, if these guys admit Mike told them about abuse and they purposely prevented a report from being made, I'd start paying attention to your imaginary buddy .

So your answer is that you know nothing more than anyone else does?? Thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

Reactions: dshumbero

Just a hunch, some possible coming attractions for next week or from the eventual FOI requests:
1. PSU pressured Gricar into not pressing charges in 98, or at a minimum requested that they not be filed.
2. PSU knew what JS was in 2001 or was at least highly suspicious, there were not fooled
3. Nobody directly told the McQueary's to not report it. They just fed them lines of BS to discourage them from reporting it. "We are looking in to it" or "Nothing could be done"
4. The delay in talking to Mike (week to 10 days) was done to see if a victim actually came forward, if yes, they would notify the authorities, if no, they slow play Mike.

Not that this will come out, purely speculation, Baldwin was brought in to intentionally screw up the case, the result is several charges had to be thrown out because of her actions.

Reactions: elvis63
It's now indisputable that Curley and Schultz failed PSU, yet the same deniers want to act like that isn't the case. It's sad and shameful.

Reactions: billyberoux
that loon ziegler was on the radio this morning saying he thinks Tim and Gary should now go to jail for abandoning the truth and that they both know Jerry is innocent but too cowardly to admit it.

with friends like ziegler fighting for you ................ lol

On AM radio especially he actually hurts your ears trying to listen to him screaming ..... now he is talking about the lockness monster

It's now indisputable that Curley and Schultz failed PSU, yet the same deniers want to act like that isn't the case. It's sad and shameful.

You still trying to end this discussion by contributing to it, getmyjive?? How many posts now in this thread??

that loon ziegler was on the radio this morning saying he thinks Tim and Gary should now go to jail for abandoning the truth and that they both know Jerry is innocent but too cowardly to admit it.

with friends like ziegler fighting for you ................ lol

Did he really state that? At what point do people realize JZ took them for a very bad ride just to stay on the air?

Not enough apparently. Keep looking like a loon... Monday must have been rough for you.

A loon is someone who continually adds to something he professes that he wants to stop. Which is it getmyjive, do you want to continue the discussion or end it? Make up your mind, genius.

A loon is someone who continually adds to something he professes that he wants to stop. Which is it getmyjive, do you want to continue the discussion or end it? Make up your mind, genius.
We can talk about it as long as it takes. People see that you are off your rocker, so if you want to keep confirming it for them, go ahead.

Did he really state that? At what point do people realize JZ took them for a very bad ride just to stay on the air?

yep he said that.....

as usual he always starts every interview mumbling and sounding like he just woke up and by the end he is screaming about the lockness monster......

the funniest part about ziegler is Jay and Scott were the ones who took him in like a stray dog and got him started in all of this. Now that they fed him a few times they can't make him go away......

It's in the pennlive article and I've linked them multiple times. I'll say as politely as possible, go look it up.

Well, I just went back through your posts and the best I found was the following two paragraphs that you attached several times. No link. To prevent more time wasted, I've provided the site info below for others. I still don't know how to link. Apparently, you don't either.

"Curley and Schultz, in lengthy colloquies with current case prosecutors Laura Ditka and Patrick Schulte, acknowledged receiving McQueary's report and interfering with or preventing its transmission to police and child welfare officials.

They conceded a legal duty to do that and as a result of that inaction, the men admitted, prosecutors could show Sandusky continued to have access to boys and, in fact, abused another boy in Penn State's football facilities before his eventual arrest in 2011.

See this? Penn live article today
."

Here's the article: http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/03/the_penn_state_three_is_now_th.html

Where you see admission to a cover-up, others see 1) they got MM's info (whatever it contained), 2) didn't pass it on (question remains whether it's a cover up or just a poorly missed opportunity), and 3) JS continued on for 10 years.

Unless you have more to politely share or some inside source (but perhaps not identify), you don't know what you say you know. You may be right in the end, but you don't know more than we do now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a hunch, some possible coming attractions for next week or from the eventual FOI requests:
1. PSU pressured Gricar into not pressing charges in 98, or at a minimum requested that they not be filed.
2. PSU knew what JS was in 2001 or was at least highly suspicious, there were not fooled
3. Nobody directly told the McQueary's to not report it. They just fed them lines of BS to discourage them from reporting it. "We are looking in to it" or "Nothing could be done"
4. The delay in talking to Mike (week to 10 days) was done to see if a victim actually came forward, if yes, they would notify the authorities, if no, they slow play Mike.

Not that this will come out, purely speculation, Baldwin was brought in to intentionally screw up the case, the result is several charges had to be thrown out because of her actions.
These are very, very unpopular sentiments here, but I have a suspicion that much of what you said will prove to be pretty close to correct - I've long had a feeling that Baldwin in particular did exactly what she was hired to do while the investigation was ongoing, and that was to obfuscate and obstruct as much as humanly possible on behalf of Penn State.

I think the admins hedged their bets on McQueary's loyalty to Joe - since McQueary reported it to Joe and respected his decision-making, Mike wouldn't do anything that he felt would be going above Joe's head even if he believed that more should have been done. They hedged their bets on McQueary going away quietly, and they were right for the most part. The issue was that Jerry didn't stop up in Lock Haven.

I did yesterday. Found nothing. Mresearching skills may equal your knowledge,

Well, I just went back through your posts and the best I found was the following two paragraphs that you attached several times. No link. To prevent more time wasted, I've provided the site info below for others. I still don't know how to link. Apparently, you don't either.

"Curley and Schultz, in lengthy colloquies with current case prosecutors Laura Ditka and Patrick Schulte, acknowledged receiving McQueary's report and interfering with or preventing its transmission to police and child welfare officials.

They conceded a legal duty to do that and as a result of that inaction, the men admitted, prosecutors could show Sandusky continued to have access to boys and, in fact, abused another boy in Penn State's football facilities before his eventual arrest in 2011.

."

Here's the article: http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/03/the_penn_state_three_is_now_th.html

Where you see admission to a cover-up, others see 1) they got MM's info (whatever it contained), 2) didn't pass it on (question remains whether it's a cover up or just a poorly missed opportunity), and 3) JS continued on for 10 years.

Unless you have more to politely share or some inside source (but perhaps not identify), you don't know what you say you know. You may be right in the end, but you don't know more than we do now.
Maybe he is referring to the "Comments" section. That is where truth and honesty can be found on Penn Lies! ;)

Not a bad take , and very plausible.

These are very, very unpopular sentiments here, but I have a suspicion that much of what you said will prove to be pretty close to correct - I've long had a feeling that Baldwin in particular did exactly what she was hired to do while the investigation was ongoing, and that was to obfuscate and obstruct as much as humanly possible on behalf of Penn State.

I think the admins hedged their bets on McQueary's loyalty to Joe - since McQueary reported it to Joe and respected his decision-making, Mike wouldn't do anything that he felt would be going above Joe's head even if he believed that more should have been done. They hedged their bets on McQueary going away quietly, and they were right for the most part. The issue was that Jerry didn't stop up in Lock Haven.

Good take on the why .

I did yesterday. Found nothing. Mresearching skills may equal your knowledge,

."

Yes I do. But you have to wait .

Maybe he is referring to the "Comments" section. That is where truth and honesty can be found on Penn Lies! ;)

The assholes over there are still trying to implicate Joe. Their bullshit rarely garnered over a hundred fifty hits, but the Pitt Panturds are going wild over this. Only Pitt has that level of obsession anymore, except for their leader and gayru JunkoutofjockJonnie.

yep he said that.....

as usual he always starts every interview mumbling and sounding like he just woke up and by the end he is screaming about the lockness monster......

the funniest part about ziegler is Jay and Scott were the ones who took him in like a stray dog and got him started in all of this. Now that they fed him a few times they can't make him go away......

Well it's not a huge surprise to be honest...he's a one man circus at this point in time and has been for a while. The next logical step was for him to go after TC and Schultz. He'll do the same thing to GS if he pleas out as well. If it goes to trial, it will be a stacked deck or some other BS regardless of the evidence I imagine.

Reading is fundamental, irondoc.

"Fran Chardo, Dauphin County's first assistant district attorney, said the fact that prosecutors dropped the conspiracy charges against Curley and Schultz strongly indicates an agreement that they testify against Spanier."

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/03/curley_schultz_jail_time_sandu.html

Dropping charges does not mean they did not conspire together . That's called a plea . What they can legally be punished for now has been lessened but that doesn't mean they didn't do it.

Two different things, legal guilt and punishment and what they did. Didn't have your coffee yet ? I'm enjoying a nice dark brew. Quite tasty.

Dropping charges does not mean they did not conspire together . That's called a plea . What they can legally be punished for now has been lessened but that doesn't mean they didn't do it.

Two different things, legal guilt and punishment and what they did. Didn't have your coffee yet ? I'm enjoying a nice dark brew. Quite tasty.

Using your same logic, just because they pled guilty to EWOC doesn't mean they did it.

Good grief, what rock did you crawl out from under. How nice that your little theory removes all blame from TSM. Its all the untrained college admins fault huh?

If Gricar allowed himself to be influenced then that's on him. Gricar didnt seem to show any aversion to throwing the book at psu football players when theyd get in trouble so not sure how you square that up with him suddenly be so concered about not upsetting psu people. Who was controlling DPW and their decision to not indicate, was that the evil admins too? If you claimed psu bot memebers were the ones making these moves behind the Scenes it'd be a little more believable bc they had connections to TSM (aka motive) and money/political influence.

Lets assume you're right that the admins fed MM some BS to slow play him. I can see that working for a week or two but not 9 freaking YEARS. Or were MM and his family too dumb to realize or utter one word of dissatisfaction to the admins when they followed up?? I dont think so.

This "slow play" angle makes no logical sense bc at any point MM/JM/Dr. D could say "screw these admins" and walk directly over to TSM, CCCYS, PSP, etc. and blow up the admins "slow play" plan. There was also the chance the kid or his family could blow up their plan at any time. How do you explain these huge loose ends that were never accounted for and Spaniers wording of "the only downside" being triggered by another event (as opppsed to one of those loose ends popping up) in his email to Curley?

Also to be slow played one has to express dissatisfaction to the person handling the issue and MM never did that. A few days after their meeting TC called MM with the plan of revoking guest privileges and telling TSM and MM expressed no dissatisfaction and never said MORE needed to be done. How do you explain that if he was "slow played"?? Wouldn't he be outraged that the plan didn't involve someone from UPPD getting his statement so JS could be arrested and questioned?

Fooled them, huh? So are you finally ready to admit that Jerry is a serial pedophile?

Regardless, C&S are guilty. You cannot change that and you look stupid pointing your finger at the BOT (who admittedly was terrible) when the admins are sinking.

Had the BOT had a spine, all of this could have been avoided. Unfortunately, we've had six years of hell because they panicked over what now looks at worst to have been a lapse in judgment.

What I believe about JS is that he never touched anyone in the PSU facilities with sexual intent. This is either because he was too smart, or because he never had those feelings to begin with. I'm still waiting for that one case that proves he's actually a pedophile and child predator. Hopefully, a new trial will settle the issue.

If other programs involving young girls and boy want to ignore the potential for abuse with 1 on 1 adult/child interaction, it's really not sound a sound organizational/operational decision being made for both the adult and child.

And this is a tough call. One on one mentoring is probably the best way to mentor a kid. One example--I've mentored a young man (he's now a pharmacy student) whose dad died when he was young. There were just some things he couldn't talk about with his mom. Nothing earthshaking--but there are things that are "guy talk". Hard to do in a group setting too.

But you are correct about the potential for problems. Post-Sandusky, I might well have shied away from mentoring him. And that would have been a big loss for both of us. But I'm not at all sure I would do it now--and I have a buddy who is a Big Brother (officially) and would like me to join that org too.

Oh, so you mean the prosecution has evidence that they conspired together but after five years just decided to drop the conspiracy charges??

Just for the heck of it, I guess That makes perfect sense.

Had the BOT had a spine, all of this could have been avoided. Unfortunately, we've had six years of hell because they panicked over what now looks at worst to have been a lapse in judgment.

What I believe about JS is that he never touched anyone in the PSU facilities with sexual intent. This is either because he was too smart, or because he never had those feelings to begin with. I'm still waiting for that one case that proves he's actually a pedophile and child predator. Hopefully, a new trial will settle the issue.
200.webp

200.webp

Reactions: anon_1eeb2b426hv3y
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT