ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking from Pennlive Curley and Shultz plead guilty.

If he does take a plea, it better not include cover up, conspiracy, perjury, etc..

It won't include perjury; that was dismissed. Conspiracy will probably be in it. And I'm sure all negative comments about prosecutors many here have made will give them a favorable disposition to Spanier. :D

Ok, pnny.

Judging from his meltdown yesterday, that isn't pnny.

Last edited:
As I indicated I grew up in Central Pennsylvania. And that reference should indicate that I grew up in the Altoona-Johnstown-State College media market, and not Union County, event though that meets your claimed area. Bedford is in Central Pennsylvania.

You apparently don't quite get that. It is a characteristic for residents to be isolated, I guess.

Center means north-south center as well as east-west center. You lived in between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia that's all. You did not live in central PA.

Either way, what does "being isolated" have to do with McQueary's father or Dranov not following up with Mike for 10 years?? Connect those dots. I lived in your definition of central PA for 20 years and there was no "culture" that told us that people could speak about traumatic events only on the night they occurred and never again.

He wants to stay out of prison doesn't he?

He'll take a deal. Just like Curley and Schultz.

This is end game: The only thing left is to stay out of prison. Oh, and one other thing: Remain silent forever.
If he wants Curley and Schultz's deal, I hope he gets it. 5.5 years of PA money spent prosecuting a misdemeanor is a joke. In addition, it shows PSU was not guilty of a cover up/conspiracy/etc... A win for PSU. A middle finger to everyone who accused PSU of cover up, especially Freeh, NCAA, and media.

If he wants Curley and Schultz's deal, I hope he gets it. 5.5 years of PA money spent prosecuting a misdemeanor is a joke. In addition, it shows PSU was not guilty of a cover up/conspiracy/etc... A win for PSU. A middle finger to everyone who accused PSU of cover up, especially Freeh, NCAA, and media.

Without C/S involvement there cannot be any conspiracy/ cover-up claims by anyone.

Reactions: Skellarman
Center means north-south center as well as east-west center. You live in between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia that's all. You did not live in central PA.

Well, I just said that I grew up in the same media market that includes State College. Thanks for establishing that State College is not in Central Pennsylvania.

Either way, what does "being isolated" have to do with McQueary's father or Dranov not following up with Mike for 10 years?? Connect those dots. I lived in your definition of central PA for 20 years and there was no "culture" that told us that people could speak about traumatic events only on the night they occurred and never again.

Yes, it is, that it should kept in-house. Ironically, in the Catholic Diocese that covers most of that area was also involved in a coverup of pedophilia. Loyalty is to the institution, first. You don't go outside.

Well, I just said that I grew up in the same media market that includes State College. Thanks for establishing that State College is not in Central Pennsylvania.

And you'd be wrong again. Media markets mean squat for establishing where you are located. Almost all of North Jersey is in the New York City media market. Are you saying that most of North Jersey is part of central New York City??

Hell I got NYC television stations in northeastern PA. Maybe that means I lived in the center of NYC then??

Without C/S involvement there cannot be any conspiracy/ cover-up claims by anyone.
If that's the case, the public should be in an uproar. 5.5 years ago, they wanted these 3 guys hung from a tree or in jail rotting with Sandusky... People calling alumni and joe supporters pedophile enablers, etc.. Flying planes over the university to take the statue down. F'em all. All the money the state spent to prosecute these guys for a misdemeanor is laughable, especially no cover up/conspiracy. A definite win for PSU... Paterno's will win big with their lawsuit..

Yes, it is, that it should kept in-house. Ironically, in the Catholic Diocese that covers most of that area was also involved in a coverup of pedophilia. Loyalty is to the institution, first. You don't go outside.

So, I grew up in your definition of central PA and still have many friends and family there who have lived there for decades. None of us have experienced this "culture" you speak of. In fact, it is quite the opposite. How can that be??

Have it good night. It's been interesting chatting with you. Haven't learned anything, though.

1, The first shower incident in 1998, so that isn't an explanation.

2. We have no indication that Sandusky was ever part of this program. Reasonable people are going to ask that first.

You will have demonstrate.

A. The program existed in 1998.

B. Sandusky was involved in that particular program.
Let's run through this again, nimrod. You keep getting hung up on when this program named "Friend Fitness" was started. It doesn't matter if the program was called "Zimbabwe," "Hal," or "The Good Ship Lollipop." The point is Jerry had this routine that we know he used in 1998 where he would have personal private workout sessions with young boys between the ages of 11 and 15. These sessions apparently ended in shared showers.

Were TSM, CYS, and PCCD alarmed by this idea? Nope. In fact, the idea of an adult mentor and a youth working out and showering together one-on-one was such a nothingburger, that TSM adopted it as one of its outreach programs, and many law enforcement groups like PCCD saw it as a way to work with at-risk youth in many counties across the state. Why did none of those groups "know" that this was a program that could be used by people like Jerry to groom and eventually abuse the youth they were supposed to be mentoring? While at the same time, Curley and Schultz had to know without a doubt that Sandusky was a pedophile.

But again, anything to deflect any whiff of blame from TSM. Second Mile could not have done any wrong according to JJ. Raykovitz is sinless, according to JJ. Why is that, JJ? Why do you continue to defend them?

Let's run through this again, nimrod. You keep getting hung up on when this program named "Friend Fitness" was started. It doesn't matter if the program was called "Zimbabwe," "Hal," or "The Good Ship Lollipop." The point is Jerry had this routine that we know he used in 1998 where he would have personal private workout sessions with young boys between the ages of 11 and 15. These sessions apparently ended in shared showers.

Were TSM, CYS, and PCCD alarmed by this idea? Nope. In fact, the idea of an adult mentor and a youth working out and showering together one-on-one was such a nothingburger, that TSM adopted it as one of its outreach programs, and many law enforcement groups like PCCD saw it as a way to work with at-risk youth in many counties across the state. Why did none of those groups "know" that this was a program that could be used by people like Jerry to groom and eventually abuse the youth they were supposed to be mentoring? While at the same time, Curley and Schultz had to know without a doubt that Sandusky was a pedophile.

Seriously man, get a punching bag and put it in your garage, or something, lmao.

Eh, wrong. None of those counties are central PA. Unless you misunderstand what "central" means. Bedford County is on the Maryland border for crying out loud.

Of course, Suzie Snowflake proves you know the culture. lol
Sounds like a new nickname for JJ.

lol. You posted previously that you "HAVE to deal with these posters that believe . . .". I asked you before, and I'll ask you again, why do you feel you HAVE to deal with them? You never answered me. Is there someone holding a gun to your head, threatening bodily harm, etc.?? And then you cry about why people don't like you.

So answer, if you don't like arguing with people on this subject why have you been doing it constantly for years?? Why not just avoid the topic for good?
I already told you that the insults don't bother me. I think they are sophomoric and reflect poorly on that person, but I really couldn't care less about them. I said this before, but the reason that I believe I should post here is because you deniers make PSU look bad on a public forum. I can understand giving people you admired the benefit of the doubt, but here we have a serial pedophile convicted of nearly all the counts against him being defended. Here we have two men who plead guilty and had a part in bringing shame and financial burden on PSU and many here still say they did nothing wrong. Here we have people attacking victims and child advocates. Here we have people trying to figure out identities of posters they don't agree with for God knows what reason. If you can't understand how all of the above is weird and gives PSU a bad name, then I can't help you.

Last edited:
I will continue to hound Towny for his blatant hypocrisy. You'd think a SJW such as yourself would understand.

The likes you're getting...quite the company!

if you mean by "hypocrisy" that I was right about the admins lying to investigators and before the grand jury in 2011 and that they were only pretending to investigate to intentionally prevent a real one, then yes that's me.

last week the admins gave completely "revised" statements to investigators and Monday they made it official in front of a judge with their guilty plea. They finally came clean and you and your little gang of misinformed wishful thinking misfits won't be able to spin your way out of it.

I said this before, but the reason that I believe I should post here is because you deniers make PSU look bad on a public forum.

So you are contributing to the discussion in order to stop the discussion?? Hmm, that makes sense.

After many years of doing this, how has that worked out for you? Have the discussions stopped??

Here's a brilliant idea for you. Try a new and revolutionary strategy and stop lengthening the discussions by continuously contributing to them.

Reactions: pandaczar12
they were only pretending to investigate to intentionally prevent a real one

By telling the mandatory reporters at TSM a "watered down" version even though TSM was required to look into any and all incident reports??

That's some mighty fine logic you have there. If they wanted to prevent a real investigation they would have said, "thanks for your report Mike" and then told NO ONE, plus they'd have to secure the silence of MM, JM, and Dr. D b/c at any point any one of them could have gone to TSM and blown up the admin's supposed "fake" report to JR once they realized C/S were placating them.

Let's just wait and see what happens during trial, if there ever is one.

Reactions: pandaczar12
if you mean by "hypocrisy" that I was right about the admins lying to investigators and before the grand jury in 2011 and that they were only pretending to investigate to intentionally prevent a real one, then yes that's me.

last week the admins gave completely "revised" statements to investigators and Monday they made it official in front of a judge with their guilty plea. They finally came clean and you and your little gang of misinformed wishful thinking misfits won't be able to spin your way out of it.

It's like you were trying to hit a grand slam, but only hit a weak foul ball that was caught by the first baseman.

Congrats on your major victory. After 5 years and millions of dollars, C/S were given a parking ticket.

I already told you that the insults don't bother me. I think they are sophomoric and reflect poorly on that person, but I really couldn't care less about them. I said this before, but the reason that I believe I should post here is because you deniers make PSU look bad on a public forum. I can understand giving people you admired the benefit of the doubt, but here we have a serial pedophile convicted of nearly all the counts against him being defended. Here we have two men who plead guilty and had a part in bringing shame on financial burden on PSU and many here still say they did nothing wrong. Here we have people attacking victims and child advocates. Here we have people trying to figure out identities of posters they don't agree with for God knows what reason. If you can't understand how all of the above is weird and gives PSU a bad name, then I can't help you.

Insults can be funny. I'll do it because I can only tolerate so much stupid . But overall it doesn't make for a good conversation.

Reactions: Stufftodo
By telling the mandatory reporters at TSM a "watered down" version even though TSM was required to look into any and all incident reports??

That's some mighty fine logic you have there. If they wanted to prevent a real investigation they would have said, "thanks for your report Mike" and then told NO ONE, plus they'd have to secure the silence of MM, JM, and Dr. D b/c at any point any one of them could have gone to TSM and blown up the admin's supposed "fake" report to JR once they realized C/S were placating them.

Let's just wait and see what happens during trial, if there ever is one.

for the last 5 years you have been dead set on mcqueary lying after being coerced by authorities which is flat out wrong and you have given the admins every benefit of doubt which was undeserved and now you want to wait for the trial ......................... lol

no matter if there is a trial or not the record from monday's hearing and the admins "revised" statements will become part of the public record for all to see.

Insults can be funny. I'll do it because I can only tolerate so much stupid . But overall it doesn't make for a good conversation.

Like when I call you by your original name irondoc, or perhaps call you T1000, is that considered an insult??

Speaking of good conversation, how's your investigator "friend". Man, you really had all that incriminating evidence against C/S/S and Joe. Going to put everyone away for the rest of their lives. That's what you said, right?? Did that make for good conversation or what? Well, of course we all know now it was just a bunch of horseshit. Good times.

It does matter when the program started and if Sandusky was actually one of these "Fitness Friends." That program is administered by TSM. The showers at Lasch were not administered by TSM. TSM does not have supervision over Sandusky.

According to the victims there was not pretext of exercising nor was what Sandusky doing part of a program.

We also don't know if "Fitness Friends" ended in any type of a shower.

So what you have demonstrated is there was a problem that:

A. Hadn't started when the first Sandusky incident was reported.

B. May or may not have involved Sandusky being part of the program.

C. May or may not have involved showering.

But again, anything to deflect any whiff of blame from TSM. Second Mile could not have done any wrong according to JJ. Raykovitz is sinless, according to JJ. Why is that, JJ? Why do you continue to defend them?

Produce some evidence that Raykovitz was aware of any of this. Come on Royal Jackass, actual evidence, not the things that rattled around under your tinfoil hat.

And you'd be wrong again. Media markets mean squat for establishing where you are located. Almost all of North Jersey is in the New York City media market. Are you saying that most of North Jersey is part of central New York City??

Hell I got NYC television stations in northeastern PA. Maybe that means I lived in the center of NYC then??

It does go a long way to influencing culture, especially in more isolated areas.

Maybe the reason you are not seeing is because you are use to it.

Last edited:
for the last 5 years you have been dead set on mcqueary lying after being coerced by authorities which is flat out wrong and you have given the admins every benefit of doubt which was undeserved and now you want to wait for the trial ......................... lol

no matter if there is a trial or not the record from monday's hearing and the admins "revised" statements will become part of the public record for all to see.

Towny knows not to engage me. Smart man.

Like when I call you by your original name irondoc, or perhaps call you T1000, is that considered an insult??

Speaking of good conversation, how's your investigator "friend". Man, you really had all that incriminating evidence against C/S/S and Joe. Going to put everyone away for the rest of their lives. That's what you said, right?? Did that make for good conversation or what? Well, of course we all know now it was just a bunch of horseshit.

Boy you can get testy . You know what's good for that? Sex. With an actual lady . Try it.

Now that I gave you that tip , I'll give you another one . Spicy sweet chili Doritos are a great snack with a nice kriek . Go with a Belgium, but if you're on a budget ( I'm thinking you are), try New Belgium. It's pretty decent .

Reactions: _fugazi_
Boy you can get testy . You know what's good for that? Sex. With an actual lady . Try it.

Now that I gave you that tip , I'll give you another one . Spicy sweet chili Doritos are a great snack with a nice kriek . Go with a Belgium, but if you're on a budget ( I'm thinking you are), try New Belgium. It's pretty decent .

Ooh, what a witty comeback. It's that your best irondoc? How about actually answering the questions?

It's like you were trying to hit a grand slam, but only hit a weak foul ball that was caught by the first baseman.

Congrats on your major victory. After 5 years and millions of dollars, C/S were given a parking ticket.

I have never cared about the specific charges. I have said from the beginning the admins lied and that is what their statements from last week will show.

I have never cared about the specific charges. I have said from the beginning the admins lied and that is what their statements from last week will show.

So it was all worth it to get two misdemeanor pleas? Which were probably signed by C/S just to get the whole matter behind them and nothing more.

It was a hollow victory for you and your ilk.

Reactions: WeR0206
Ooh, what a witty comeback. It's that your best irondoc? How about actually answering the questions?

I really don't owe you any answers because you don't ask any topical questions . All you do is whine and moan about identities of posters .
I'll give you another tip , what has happened, happened. You're not changing anything by ferreting out someone's identity or whining.
Crack a beer and relax . You're really going to need it next week . A lot .

elvis63 isn't irondoc. If you were to go back and research irondoc's posts, on this and other boards, you'd realize this.

elvis63, while equally misguided, is marginally more intelligent than irondoc.

I really don't owe you any answers because you don't ask any topical questions . All you do is whine and moan about identities of posters .
I'll give you another tip , what has happened, happened. You're not changing anything by ferreting out someone's identity or whining.
Crack a beer and relax . You're really going to need it next week . A lot .

But you promised C/S/S and Joe would all be found guilty of this vast conspiracy. That C/S/S were going to be put away for years.

You were soooo convincing.

Now we're down to one "S". C/S got a parking ticket and Joe's not even involved anymore.

You know it's like you built this up to be the trial of the century and it turned out to be a real dud. Yes, I will have a beer and I'll be laughing at you while I'm drinking it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT