ADVERTISEMENT

BOB may be available after this year. What about him for OC?

He would never come back to the college game to be an OC. Also, Franklin has a list of people already in place, I wouldn't worry about it if Joe leaves after this year,

x9SMaEd.gif

Reactions: royboy
him with McSorley could be fun.
This easily gets dumbest post if the year by far.
To give you a dose of reality Why would he come back as an OC at the college level? Especially PSU?
As much as we like him and want him to win an SB he did have some differences with some people influential in and around the program.

Reactions: TheGLOV
him with McSorley could be fun.
The current problem is not scoring points. If we had an OL, we might be scoring more. Is the problem Limegrover? If you are thinking about BOB if JoMo leaves, I would be surprised if he will take an assistant at PSU position, but it could be fun if he did.

No way McSloppy could handle a PRO-set.

His talents are being utilized to the max in our current setting.
Our football players train and condition year round, in addition to going to classes - they are giving it their all. Resorting to name calling really says a lot about the person you are - the need to make up for your own inadequacies. It's easy to sit behind a computer & call people names. Sad. Here's hoping "McSorely" has a great game Saturday, and if not, it's not for lack of effort.

Not sure why O’Brien would get fired. Guy has made playoffs last few years with putrid qb’s. His team was rolling until Watson tore his ACL. I would gusss he is back w the Texans next year

Jay is available!!

People just need to realize that no OC is going to design perfect gameplans and get their offense to execute every game.

Not sure why O’Brien would get fired. Guy has made playoffs last few years with putrid qb’s. His team was rolling until Watson tore his ACL. I would gusss he is back w the Texans next year

rolling? There were 3-4 when Watson got hurt, Watson was playing well, but his team is shit. His players are fighting with the owner which doesn't make the coach look good cause he isn't controlling them. Plus he may not make the playoffs this year sitting at 3-5 currently, add that to his average margin of defeat at 24 in the playoffs he could be out.

rolling? There were 3-4 when Watson got hurt, Watson was playing well, but his team is shit. His players are fighting with the owner which doesn't make the coach look good cause he isn't controlling them. Plus he may not make the playoffs this year sitting at 3-5 currently, add that to his average margin of defeat at 24 in the playoffs he could be out.
He has no QB and lost the best defensive player in the league to an injury. He could get fired, but it's far from certain right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT