ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Origin

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I watched the flight on TV. The woman narrating says William Shatner called it the most amazing experience of his life and this is a guy who has traveled at warp speed. Perhaps someone should tell her that Star Trek was just a TV show.

I watched the flight on TV. The woman narrating says William Shatner called it the most amazing experience of his life and this is a guy who has traveled at warp speed. Perhaps someone should tell her that Star Trek was just a TV show.

Even then, I’d suggest instant teleportation or having sex with female aliens beats traveling at warp speed…

Reactions: bdgan
325283148944c5970665e22664966cd9.gif

The tongue-in-cheek remark was not meant to be taken seriously.

The guy is amazing. I recently caught his interview with Anderson Cooper (link below) on the subject of the flight, and it was funny as hell. He had Cooper almost in tears from laughter.

At 90, he's still sharp as a tack. OK, his physical appearance has pretty clearly been surgically enhanced, but no biggie.

The tongue-in-cheek remark was not meant to be taken seriously.
I don't think it was meant as a joke. She obviously knows better but I think she just got caught up in the moment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT