ADVERTISEMENT

Blacklisted

Only thing better than getting banned from the lair is having them find your username here, and then preemptively ban you from the lair before you even post there. Yes, they have the time to do that.
That actually happened to me with UNC's board. Had never visited, but apparently they saw the multiple occasions I bashed them for running a sham academic program for decades. Didn't know until someone posted a link to one of their threads, and I couldn't read it because I'd been blocked.

That actually happened to me with UNC's board. Had never visited, but apparently they saw the multiple occasions I bashed them for running a sham academic program for decades. Didn't know until someone posted a link to one of their threads, and I couldn't read it because I'd been blocked.

Guess I don't understand how "blacklisting works" I thought you could read the thread but just not post?.
Are some boards different than others?
Apparently I do play well with others as I've been here a long time and have not been banned.:D

I used to think the Pitt threads were too much. But now seeing Oracle and LDN whine and cry like little girls whenever someone starts a Pitt thread, I say keep 'em coming. :)
The pittbots invented whining.
Just read any of their posts.
Need a hanky?

Guess I don't understand how "blacklisting works" I thought you could read the thread but just not post?.
Are some boards different than others?
Apparently I do play well with others as I've been here a long time and have not been banned.:D
This is what I get if I even try to go to the front page of their forum.
hiYaPae

Huh, well apparently this site doesn't like imgur, but this:

Wow you must have been really bad. ;)
Haha, well let's just say I didn't mince words when a player involved (mccants) was a whistleblower, and it was clearly in the NCAA's purview, yet they skated with no punishment. While just a few years earlier, the NCAA broke it's own rules to manufacture a way to drop the hammer on PSU.

I like going to the liar and the Rutgers board (banned here sinced they joined the B1G) because they hate us so much their post are hilarious. Don't hate the playa hate the game. :D

Last edited:
That's the spirit. When you have nothing to say attack someone with an opinion other than your own.

You can always go back to your mommy for comfort. We don't need more nanny's here....

You might not need more nannies, but you sure as hell need lessons on grammar how to not post in bold font.

You can still read posts on boards you have been banned on. You just can't post. And you have to log out of your account on this board first.

You can still read posts on boards you have been banned on. You just can't post. And you have to log out of your account on this board first.
Hmmm ... Never tried logging out then looking. Trial run!

Update: success! Now I just have to wait until someone links to something of value from there, again, for my new found freedom to be useful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT