ADVERTISEMENT

Blacklisted

You might want to delete this thread. There are a few on this board who have heart palpitations whenever a “Pitt” thread is started!

Can we go a day without a Pitt thread? Christ, there's probably more threads about Pitt on here than on PanterLair.

It's really pathetic that a subset of Penn State fans are so enamored with Pitt.

Only thing better than getting banned from the lair is having them find your username here, and then preemptively ban you from the lair before you even post there. Yes, they have the time to do that.

Reactions: Ski
Got blacklisted on Panther Lair. Anybody know how long that typically lasts?

tenor.gif

Well if you got blacklisted before rivals overhauled their forums a few years ago, it was kind of temporary...Been blacklisted from there twice, once way back in 2007 before the update and then again this past September when i realized the old BL was no longer in effect.

Average attendance at a Pitt football game, divided by the number of fake national championships, times the number of coaches they've had in the last five years, times Narduzzi's systolic pressure, divided by the number of times Penn State is mentioned on the Liar.
Times Pi.
In months.

They don't factor in the number of marshmallows mom puts on the hot chocolate that is brought down to the basement?

I got blacklisted last Aug, & still am. Whoever is responsible for blacklisting on Panther Lair is an absolute joke...I'm assuming it's Chris Peak. There was a thread about our Lasch Bash on their board, in which, he allowed several posters to make comments about this event being nothing more than PSU enticing recruits to get in showers. I responded with, frankly, a pretty tame message indicating PSU would likely gain commitments from more 4 star guys that weekend than Pitt would for full recruiting season (which was obviously a fact), & it got me blacklisted for 7 months & counting. But yet, he allowed all the distasteful messages on thread about Sandusky & PSU showers.

Ohhh nooo...what are you gonna do for fun this summer?
Did they make you turn in your Marino jerseys too?

Wouldn't it be better to stop looking for problems on the Pitt board?

True. I guess we can start looking for problems in the next recruiting class, weather and all or maybe since the new updated roster is out we can decide who will start and who should be benched because of weight and who hasn't gained enough weight or who's gained too much weight...
Oh my bad some are already obsessing over those things. :rolleyes:
Carry on.

Reactions: Nittany Security
and another post by someone in a thread that he doesn't care about.
If you don't like it don't open it. I really am not getting the disconnect.:rolleyes:

I love it. I think we should play Pitt every year.
You're confused about the message apparently.

LdN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT