ADVERTISEMENT

Big Tens Session 1

I also think Nolf beats IMar. Nolf's confidence right now is off the charts, and I think IMar, for as great as he is, is feeling human for the first time in his college career.

Reactions: NittanyLion84
Ramos wins 13-2 to move to finals at Pan Ams qualifier. Weight is qualified for Rio.

Reactions: WildTurk
Geno still hanging tough, escapes to make it 3-2 (he's losing) with 1:39 remaining. Geno actually has 17 sec RTadv.

Geno loses 2-3 in a very close match. Apparently they didn't give call the SW until the final seconds despite the #1 ranked wrestler in the b1g at the weight class running away and refusing to wrestle for the final 1:39???? What typical bull$hit b1g officiating encouraging the wrong kind of wrestling.

Reactions: Ski
Jordan beats Morelli 3-2.
Jordan stalled his way to that win. Morelli looked good; most offense I've seen out of him all year. I believe Morelli took the only shots the entire match. How did BoJo not get called for stalling and give up a point? Some seriously average officiating.

Last edited:
Iowa wrestling well in front of the home crowed...Meyer looked good against Minnesota..All those cheers will inspire better wrestling. It is an advantage for sure

I agree Pabison. Morelli shot the whole match and was in deep a lot of times, but he couldn't finish. Unimpressed with Jordan's performance.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT