ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten scandals

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...ng-picture-but-connecting-dots-may-be-unfair/

. Since 2011 -- the year the Jerry Sandusky scandal broke at Penn State -- to the current Maryland investigation, there have been at least 16 high-profile instances of alleged wrongdoing in Big Ten athletic departments involving 11 of the conference's 14 schools

Nebraska makes the list twice. OSU owns FIVE of those "wrongdoings ".

Delaney quote :
"That's the very definition of institutional control," Delany repeated. "You see the problem, you see the allegation, you investigate, you see the pattern, and you act.

"Anyone who has the idea that this is isolated to a school or a conference or a region of the country, I think you're really not looking at what is going on.

"I make a big distinction from criminal conduct on one hand, and on the other hand, Maryland has announced its investigation. There is the terrible death of one person. They'll work through that. They'll investigate that.

"I make a big distinction from criminal conduct on one hand, and on the other hand, Maryland has announced its investigation. There is the terrible death of one person. They'll work through that. They'll investigate that.
What???? Is he speaking English here?

Reactions: Connorpozlee
Would it be helpful to quote Jimmy comments concerning the Sandusky "outrage" at PSU vs has less than angry remarks about the others he noted? tongue in cheek.

Two things:

1. Fire Jim Delaney!!!!

2. What happened here has taught the schools, the Big 10, and the NCAA one thing.... if the schools fight for themselves there is virtually nothing that they can legally enforce.

Ok three things..,,

The BoT and Papa Rod are the two entities that allowed PSU to be a punching bag for these holier than thou hypocrites

Reactions: Fayette_LION
Penn State is the headline but is the only b1g school where the scandal was completely fabricated. Of course, no one in the media or general public knows or cares.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT