ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Presidents voting currently?

There was never any vote to restart. There was never any announcement. The B1G is just trolling the entire country as it sends itself down the drain.

do you think there was ever really a vote of 11-3 to NOT play???

i was hoping to hear what Mars got on the FOIA to the 13 schools. somewhere in that response would likely find the truth on the original meeting.

IMHO there is probably stress on the idea of having less than the full 14 play. most everyone sees no problem if less than the 14 play. the schools who dont want to play may be holding up for everyone.

Reactions: BUFFALO LION
do you think there was ever really a vote of 11-3 to NOT play???

i was hoping to hear what Mars got on the FOIA to the 13 schools. somewhere in that response would likely find the truth on the original meeting.

IMHO there is probably stress on the idea of having less than the full 14 play. most everyone sees no problem if less than the 14 play. the schools who dont want to play may be holding up for everyone.

I think your last paragraph is dead on. And as far as your first paragraph goes, apparently there are still as many as five Presidents that aren't even sure if there was even an original, official vote taken.

I think they will finally agree to have a season. But they are too stupid and isolated from the real world to realize that when they finally do, no one is going to give a freakin sh!t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT