ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Brackets

Tech question, Does anyone else have trouble with Floarena and the brackets.?
I try to view from my phone and 125 comes up but it's like a snapshot screen. No scrolling or screen options such as weight division work.

Reactions: nitlion6
Yes. It seems to intermittently lock up. I'm using Android 10.0 in Chrome on a Samsung phone. I just exit the page, close the browser. and reenter the website, and it seems to correct. I suspect heavier than usual server traffic is to blame.

Tech question, Does anyone else have trouble with Floarena and the brackets.?
I try to view from my phone and 125 comes up but it's like a snapshot screen. No scrolling or screen options such as weight division work.
Same thing

Brooks won't see Assad unless he makes the Finals. Assad has to go through Caffey who looks great.

Desanto RBY Semis, Gross Rivera Semis.

I can't find a way to print them. Has anyone found a way?

Right click on the bracket page and select "take a screenshot", select area for screenshot and then select download to create a file, probably will be a png file.

Thanks for the input on printing brackets, nittinsc. When I right click, I don't see an option "take a screenshot". I see "Back", "Forward", "Reload" etc., but not screenshot.

I don’t believe that these are the official brackets but not sure much will change.

Thanks for the input on printing brackets, nittinsc. When I right click, I don't see an option "take a screenshot". I see "Back", "Forward", "Reload" etc., but not screenshot.

I use Firefox as my browser and this is actually a Firefox feature when you right click. How other browsers handle this, I don't know. The other option is to use the Print Screen key on your keyboard which will put a file on your clipboard that you can paste into something like MS Paint and full version Adobe Acrobat I think. Drawback here is that it will paste everything you see on the screen and you would need to crop to just get the bracket area.

Let me rephrase my question.
I dont subscribe to Flo, so dont think i can acess brackets there
The brackets on PSU Wrestling club dont seem to be printable in any useful format.
I think I printed them last year from the BIG10 site, but now those seem to be controlled by Flo; I cant print them either.
Any other options?

Not having a decent size printable bracket that we can fill in ourselves ruins the exprience.

Let me rephrase my question.
I dont subscribe to Flo, so dont think i can acess brackets there
The brackets on PSU Wrestling club dont seem to be printable in any useful format.
I think I printed them last year from the BIG10 site, but now those seem to be controlled by Flo; I cant print them either.
Any other options?

Not having a decent size printable bracket that we can fill in ourselves ruins the exprience.

You don’t have to be a FLO member to access their brackets. Just go to FLO Arena and they will be there.

Thanks..but as usual I was panicking for nothing; went back to Big10 and they now have pdf available.
Will check out FloArena tho

I use Firefox as my browser and this is actually a Firefox feature when you right click. How other browsers handle this, I don't know. The other option is to use the Print Screen key on your keyboard which will put a file on your clipboard that you can paste into something like MS Paint and full version Adobe Acrobat I think. Drawback here is that it will paste everything you see on the screen and you would need to crop to just get the bracket area.
Thanks for the further input. Based on another post, I was able to get and download them from the B1G tournament website. Thanks for your help!

Bo Pipher is Making the Semis.
Little sarcasm there..lol. Although I believe he can beat Lewan and Thomas, I don't see him coming close to Deakin. Deakin is on a different level this year. Though Pipher only lost to him 6-0 in the dual.

Little sarcasm there..lol. Although I believe he can beat Lewan and Thomas, I don't see him coming close to Deakin. Deakin is on a different level this year. Though Pipher only lost to him 6-0 in the dual.
Bo and Verk better show some offense and the ability to get out from bottom or they will not last long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT