ADVERTISEMENT

Bearcat open

Kale_yeah

Mar 23, 2019
Any Penn st guys at the bearcat open? I think last year they sent some wrestlers up there.

Any Penn st guys at the bearcat open? I think last year they sent some wrestlers up there.

Bearcat Open is on PSU's schedule on Trackwrestling, which suggests some PSU guys will be there, but none are currently listed under wrestlers yet. Cornell and the Finger Lakes RTC are sending a big group it appears. Kurt Phipps from Norwin HS is also registered.

is Phipps listed as bucknell or norwin?

Edit: scratch that he is still a senior this year. i was thinking he graduated last year. my old age is starting to have its effects

Bearcat Open is on PSU's schedule on Trackwrestling, which suggests some PSU guys will be there, but none are currently listed under wrestlers yet. Cornell and the Finger Lakes RTC are sending a big group it appears. Kurt Phipps from Norwin HS is also registered.

Reactions: danoftw
Right now, subject to change, five guys are going.
Five%20Guys%20CROP.jpg

Can't hold a candle to Smashburger or Burger Lounge. BL is west coast only, but it's amazing.

While mining through track to see if PSU had anyone listed yet I was able to come up with this link. As of 710am there is no one listed but it will be interesting to see if more "opens" pop up

https://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/s...=3&pageName=TeamSchedule.jsp;teamId=595563135
It's probably easier just to go on the track website for the tournament and click "Teams" like I've been doing all week.

I'll be up there today, so if I hear anything PSU related, I'll post.

I've seen in the past where tournaments don't update the list until after the team does

It's probably easier just to go on the track website for the tournament and click "Teams" like I've been doing all week.

I'll be up there today, so if I hear anything PSU related, I'll post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT