ADVERTISEMENT

Barkley

Cpeplion

Feb 8, 2014
now the questions become....

1. Does he come back next year?

2. Does he play in a crappy bowl game?

I’d say no to both but I’m wrong a lot when it comes to this team.

1. Absolutely not. I’m not criticizing the offense, but it does nothing for him personally. He would leave Regardless though.

2. Probably not

1. No.

2. Crappy? Dunno. But he'll probably play. The good thing is he's not a salty, whiny wuss like most here (myself included) who bitch and moan after a loss. That kid will saddle up and get it.

1. No.

2. Crappy? Dunno. But he'll probably play. The good thing is he's not a salty, whiny wuss like most here (myself included) who bitch and moan after a loss. That kid will saddle up and get it.
He’s bitching and moaning inside, don’t you think?

No way he comes back way too much money for him to stay. Franklin should be the first one to tell him to go and set up his family forever $$$$

Reactions: Limestone_Lion
His “unofficial agent” might instruct him to do “otherwise”, which would be very understandable.

Last edited:
No
No

At least I hope he doesn't. He has a lot of money coming his way. His family will be set for life. Any bowl game outside of a NY6 (and even if it is) I would not expect him to play, and I would not be surprised if it is not his decision. Franklin knows what's on the line for him and I would expect him to have the talk with him.

Same can go for Mike G.

Reactions: indoorgolf
No reason for him to come back.

I’d bet he plays in the bowl game. Barring a stunning loss to a bottom feeder late, PSU will be playing in a very nice bowl game. Totally different situation than McCaffery or Fournette.

No reason to come back unless he gets injured. Don’t think he’s the type to not play in the bowl but it’s not out of the realm of possibilities depending which bowl and if he’s banged up at all by seasons end. That said, Staff would be wise to get miles more reps over the next 3 weeks given the opponents and in the bowl.

Last edited:
I hope he plays in the bowl game and cements himself as one of the greatest penn staters ever, and doesn't put an unofficial asterisk on it, by skipping the bowl game (in people's minds). He has the insurance policy for a reason.

who cares didn't win this year with him won't win anything ever until OL is decent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT