ADVERTISEMENT

Bama - Ohio State CFP Championship game thread

Watching that b1g commercial brings a tear to my eye. I love the conference that loves us back.

I tuned in about 15 minutes ago and it seems Herbie had said “physicality” about 10 times already.

Reactions: psu00
Wow! What a freaking gift spot there for duhO$U - they marked Teague for a 1 yard loss when it was a 3-yard loss (Teague ran backwards on his own trying to get outside).

Bama nearly with an INT in the end zone. tOSU with a FG, makes it 21-17, Bama, with 5:21 left in the half

Surtain should have had a pick in the end zone. Instead, Tosu gets a field goal. 21-27, bama, with 5:21 to go in the first half.

The targeting penalty is too much, a kid shouldn't be ejected. Should be a 30y (or something extreme) penalty and a quarter out or something. ejection for the 2nd. I understand it is dangerous to lead like that but some of these are clearly not on purpose. Losing a starting player for a bang bang play is ridiculous.

Reactions: psu00 and RU31trap
The targeting penalty is too much, a kid shouldn't be ejected. Should be a 30y (or something extreme) penalty and a quarter out or something. ejection for the 2nd. I understand it is dangerous to lead like that but some of these are clearly not on purpose. Losing a starting player for a bang bang play is ridiculous.
That idea has good potential.

Watching that b1g commercial brings a tear to my eye. I love the conference that loves us back.

How about ESpin classlessly glorifying Woody Hayes earlier when the prick was fired for punching an opposing player after intercepting a duhO$U pass then running out-of-bounds into duhO$U sideline. Yea, there's a coach that should be glorified on national TV - what classless schmucks, duhO$U and ESpin are made for each other.

Last edited:
TD, Bama -- another DeVonta Smith catch and run. with 3:19 left in the half, it's 28-17, Bama

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT