ADVERTISEMENT

Bad movies you love

uscgPSU

Jul 6, 2014
I was watching Vacation (Ed Helms and Christian Applegate) last night and it got me thinking about the bad movies we all watch and shamefully enjoy.

Vacation didnt get great reviews but I laugh the whole way through it. There are so many great lines in it. Up there with Vacation for me is The Other Guys, Fist Fight, and Horrible Bosses 1/2.

What say you?

Reactions: IANit
I was watching Vacation (Ed Helms and Christian Applegate) last night and it got me thinking about the bad movies we all watch and shamefully enjoy.

Vacation didnt get great reviews but I laugh the whole way through it. There are so many great lines in it. Up there with Vacation for me is The Other Guys, Fist Fight, and Horrible Bosses 1/2.

What say you?
I agree with you regarding Vacation....I think that movie is hilarious. I also love Cedar Rapids.

Road House

Rec3a2392f6f77240025ee76696f5fedd

Bad Boys II is in my top 5 action movies of all time. I've watched it over a dozen times and could watch it again tonight.

23% on rotten tomatos. 6.6 on IMDB. Suit yourselves.

Reactions: uscgPSU

What say you?
Do you mean Hall Pass?

There are not many movies my father ever took me to. Only three that I can think of. Popeye, because he loved Popeye as a kid, The Natural because it was about baseball, and Strange Brew because it was about beer. I haven’t seen it in years, but I love it. Today would have been his 84th birthday, so maybe I’ll try to find it in his honor

Club Paradise (1986) starring Robin Williams, Rick Moranis, Eugene Levy, Peter O'toole, Brian Doyle Murray and Twiggy with songs by Jimmy Cliff. It BOMBED at the theatre but developed a nice following once it hit HBO.

What say you?
Everyone is missing the point. If you like them, they are inherently not bad movies. You are letting others views dictate what you like and that defeats the entire purpose of the art. Like what you like. Own and enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT