ADVERTISEMENT

Articles for Thursday ...

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Thanks Tom

Loved the opening line in tOSU article:

'In what has become a familiar story, Ohio State will once again open its wrestling season as the challenger to Penn State's long-running dynasty'

:)

True-Wrestling.com: True Wrestling Podcast Episode #1
(mostly an intro podcast, but I wanted to alert you guys that there is a new wrestling podcast to add to your mix)

Thanks Tom. Won't be able to listen until later but this is the same guy who occasionally shoots and narrates duals and then cuts the videos down to highlight-size. He's pretty good at that, I like him, glad he's doing a podcast.

Reactions: diggerpup
Thanks Tom

'In what has become a familiar story, Ohio State will once again open its wrestling season as the challenger to Penn State's long-running dynasty'

Ryan's hoping that the current freshmen at tOSU will match Tomasello, Bo Jordan and Snyder seems pretty futile to me. Weren't Bo Jordan and Kyle Snyder #1 overall recruits out of high school?

Ryan's hoping that the current freshmen at tOSU will match Tomasello, Bo Jordan and Snyder seems pretty futile to me. Weren't Bo Jordan and Kyle Snyder #1 overall recruits out of high school?

According to D1CW site, Kyle was number 1 overall recruit in 2014 and Bo was #1 in 2013. Bo was higher than Coons #2, Zain #3, Imar #5, J. Cox #7, Nato 10, and Heil #13. That's a lot of national titles for the group ranked below Bo.

Wonder if we'll see the white robes again this year in Columbus? I'm going to go out on a limb and say no. ;)

Robes are ok by me. Doesn’t change a thing. Can’t wrestle in ‘em, so no biggie.

Thanks Tom

The college wrestling world doesn’t acknowledge this and resents our dominance, but they need to realize we are like the Teutonic Knights in Vienna holding back the Muslim hordes or the guardians of the Wall in Game of Thrones holding back the White Walkers. They don’t want college wrestling owned by the Buckeyes and ruled over by Buckeye Nation. They think we have homers who ruin message boards? Those uninitiated to the true nature of Bucknuts when they are on top are in for a rude shock.

It truly is better for all that we stay on top - kind of like a Pax Sandersona

Reactions: Ski and nerfstate
Robes are ok by me. Doesn’t change a thing. Can’t wrestle in ‘em, so no biggie.

I vote to let them wrestle in the robes. I would love to see tikk10 do some matrix-like photography of them getting planted feet-to-back and squirming to get free. I visualize it kinda like a frame-by-frame motion of bacon frying :)

I vote to let them wrestle in the robes. I would love to see tikk10 do some matrix-like photography of them getting planted feet-to-back and squirming to get free. I visualize it kinda like a frame-by-frame motion of bacon frying :)
Yes!!
It will be Hammer Time In Living Color all over again!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT