ADVERTISEMENT

Are any ‘21 recruits early enrollees?

Landon Tengwall is going to be an EE and the transfer WR from Ship is coming in January.

Reactions: djr4rebs
Good to hear about the QB and stud OL....the WR from Ship won't matter but good for him he is coming early.

He picked up a Clemson offer late in the process shortly before committing to us. I wouldn't put too much stock in his ranking. He was a very good get for PSU.

Was it a classic Ohio State not committable offer? (They're the ones who always use that line right? like I said I don't pay much attention to recruiting.)

We have gotten some big time highly regarded recruits recently who are not exactly lighting it up on Saturdays. I am at the point where I am perfectly willing to have an open mind to every recruit, whether it be a 3* like Villeaux or a 5* like Wade, Shorter, AJ Wallace, Morelli or Parsons. I would say 1 of 5 of the latter group lived up to the hype.

Was it a classic Ohio State not committable offer? (They're the ones who always use that line right? like I said I don't pay much attention to recruiting.)
We should go portal for at least next year's QB. Maybe for 2022, Velleaux or Roberson could be the guy. Definitely seen enough of Clifford and Levis.

I don’t follow recruiting much but his rating is lower than Clifford or Roberson. Not sure he screams savior.

Just take a look at a few NFL QB's who were probably rated lower: Burrow, Foles, Mahomes, Wilson, Garoppolo, Wentz, Prescott Probably a few more.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT