ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone receive their Season Tickets yet????

Still waiting

stock-vector-no-cartoon-79309150.jpg

tumblr_ls4v5bXurZ1r1rvcno1_400.gif

Somebody better call tomorrow and ask them the same question again. I guess you guys are probably already on that though. Why not just tell them you don't want the fancy envelope they are coming in this year, you just want them in the plain envelope so you can drool over them (scalp them) in July like usual. And honestly, I think if you're this into their arrival, you're just trying to scalp them.

Somebody better call tomorrow and ask them the same question again. I guess you guys are probably already on that though. Why not just tell them you don't want the fancy envelope they are coming in this year, you just want them in the plain envelope so you can drool over them (scalp them) in July like usual. And honestly, I think if you're this into their arrival, you're just trying to scalp them.

Dumb comment.
It's probably not even possible to break even, let alone make a profit, when we pay the NLC donation.

Reactions: GregInPitt
Dumb comment.
It's probably not even possible to break even, let alone make a profit, when we pay the NLC donation.

NLC donation fee is waived for the cheap seats this year. I imagine that's why are these newbs are asking every day when their tickets are going to show up.

I have had tickets in my family for nearly 70 years. Trust me there is no way we would break even on scalping.

We have a reunion of sorts that was last week and we bring the tickets to give to some people in my family that arent tech savy.

You certainly don't need the physical tickets to scalp so I don't understand that point.

I called the ticket office because my wife and mother were worried they got lost in the mail or worse somebody took them out of the mail box. I wasnt concerned because I ultimately knew the worse case scenario was I would void them and print them online. Then mail those to the older folks in my family if they didn't feel comfortable with email and printing them.

I would say its okay for people to be upset about not receiving something in its usual schedule. No matter the reason. Most people paid for them in Feb or before and are used to receiving them in July. There was no warning or announcement they would be late this year.

Dumb comment.

I was wondering when I would get the 2 pitt tickets I have a deal consummated for, as a result of an add I put on ticket exchange board.

But the gentlemen can't send them to me if he doesn't have them.....

It does seem pretty "fly by night" for a revenue generating machine like PSU football to not be organized enough to get tickets out in a timely manner. And long time season ticket holders receiving tickets 2 weeks or less before the first game is not a timely manner......

People do trade, sell, forward, .... tickets and there is no good reason for PSU to force people into rushing and possibly having to expedite normal fan activity.......

Last edited:
Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT