ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone like Ohio State to win outright tonight??

Please take this opportunity to remember that a Tosu national championship benefits Penn State’s recruiting.
I'd like to see Ohio State win or lose a relatively close game. It will help their recruiting short-term, but I'm thinking that Penn State will get a shot at the playoff in the next 4-5 years. If Ohio State loses big that will let the committee possibly keep us out as just another overrated Big Ten team in a case where we'd need the benefit of the doubt to get in.

I’m seeing the line around -9 tonight but do any of you guys like them to win straight up tonight?...I still think Alabama wins but certainly if they play like they did against Clemson, they can do it.
Bama by more than 14

I’m seeing the line around -9 tonight but do any of you guys like them to win straight up tonight?...I still think Alabama wins but certainly if they play like they did against Clemson, they can do it.
I’ve been thinking about this. I don’t think tOSU wins tonight

Reactions: PSUQBKeeper
I was way off in my prediction. I really thought it would be a 1 score difference and OSU had a shot @ winning. BAMA was absolutely dominant.

It didn't help OSU that their best RB, Sermon, went down on the first play of the game with a broken collarbone injury. Teague did a good job filling in, but Sermon was missed in their offense.

It didn't help OSU that their best RB, Sermon, went down on the first play of the game with a broken collarbone injury. Teague did a good job filling in, but Sermon was missed in their offense.

Yea, that was the difference right there.... I think duhO$U wins if Sermon doesn't get hurt..... LMFAO. Bama put up 621 yards of offense without the services of their best offensive player for the entire 2nd half!!.... and that has squat to do with Sermon. duhO$U gets beat like a rented mule regardless of whether Sermon gets hurt or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT