ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on Cael's contract?

I live in Spartanburg area. Beautiful up in Asheville. Lucky you.

My parents are just north of you by a few miles (Columbus, NC), and I have flown in to GSP occasionally to visit. I love Asheville, and Edisto is my all-time favorite beach.

In high school, I used to bike down woods ave on my way to Belles Springs golf course (and back) every day during the summers. Practice and play all day and then ride over to the college and shoot hoops all evening. My grandmother thought I was strange....and had no friends. :)

I'm from the NE Phila area, but stayed with my grandmother during the summer, who lived on Mt Vernon St (tiny street), behind Weis market and Taggert park toward Bald Eagle creek. Cost my Dad $30 a year for me to play golf as much as I wanted up there. For me, no brainer.

My grandfather had a cabin on Hyner run road on the way up to Renovo. Small world.
Ha, an amazingly small world.

My mom was from Dunnstown and my father Glen Union up toward Renovo. I lived on Woods Ave near the Flemington line near the old Hammermill plant.
know both areas well. as you appear younger, you may or may not recall that 4 time state champ mike johnson came from dunnstown. he later wrestled a few years at pitt. i spent one summer in college working at hammermill. graduated lhhs in 62.

know both areas well. as you appear younger, you may or may not recall that 4 time state champ mike johnson came from dunnstown. he later wrestled a few years at pitt. i spent one summer in college working at hammermill. graduated lhhs in 62.
You have about 20 years on me sir. I know of Johnson and his legend. I grew up with the Tom Elling teams in the 70's. Some great duals with powerhouse Easton at the time.

My parents are just north of you by a few miles (Columbus, NC), and I have flown in to GSP occasionally to visit. I love Asheville, and Edisto is my all-time favorite beach.
I looked at houses in Columbus a couple months ago. Nice town.

You have about 20 years on me sir. I know of Johnson and his legend. I grew up with the Tom Elling teams in the 70's. Some great duals with powerhouse Easton at the time.
tom's a good friend. we went to lhu together in the 60's. get to see him at each home wrestling match. a really nice and knowledgeable guy.

Reactions: nitlion6
me too. that part of my DVR is getting worn out..haha..
Friday nights suck for tv so it's usually my "go to night" to watch it all over again...just as it was last night. The only thing that pisses me off is the last match was cut short because it ran long and the DVR cut off the end of the Bo/Dean bout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT