ADVERTISEMENT

Any surprises tomorrow???

I love how certain people can't help but to root against most Americans. The 1200 point swing to the positive yesterday must have killed you.

No, it didn't kill me - still alive. The Dow will fluctuate again and again....unfortunately, the stupid people (maybe they are the "most Americans" you speak of), get overly excited one way or another and claim an absolute victory.

That would not be a surprise, we are a 4 point favorite.
Well look at the % of days that the market has been positive and then 2 bad days and certain groups are making sure to parrot that it is the expectation. Some people have agendas, facts be damned.

My wife just pulled out of the garage. Only problem is, she forgot to open the garage. So, yeah, big surprises to start the day...
Hopefully, later tonight, l’ll be pulling out of my wife’s “garage”(it’s a 1 car)!

Well look at the % of days that the market has been positive and then 2 bad days and certain groups are making sure to parrot that it is the expectation. Some people have agendas, facts be damned.

Good opportunity for those that believe in the USA to buy and make more $$$$$......

I love it!!!!

Reactions: itsofficial101
No, it didn't kill me - still alive. The Dow will fluctuate again and again....unfortunately, the stupid people (maybe they are the "most Americans" you speak of), get overly excited one way or another and claim an absolute victory.
One thing about the Dow, sometimes it flucs down, and sometimes it flucs up!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT