ADVERTISEMENT

Ann Arbor Weather

RoarLions1

May 11, 2012
For those traveling to Ann Arbor this Friday, March 3, please be aware of that days forecast.

As of today, the snowfall predicted for State College is in the 2.5 inch range, while Ann Arbor is predicted at about 5 inches. All travel to the area could be dicey at times, especially when snow is heaviest.

To everyone making the trek, please be careful.

For those traveling to Ann Arbor this Friday, March 3, please be aware of that days forecast.

As of today, the snowfall predicted for State College is in the 2.5 inch range, while Ann Arbor is predicted at about 5 inches. All travel to the area could be dicey at times, especially when snow is heaviest.

Better to leave a day early and spend the Xtra time in Ann Arbor drinking.

Traveling from Minnesota, and the weather looks good. But so would that forecast to us. 😁

Reactions: danoftw
Traveling from Minnesota, and the weather looks good. But so would that forecast to us. 😁
Hips to the party drinking game lol...I no longer use or drink but I understand this game makes most of you 3 sheets after about an hour lol

Reactions: ccdiver
Hips to the party drinking game lol...I no longer use or drink but I understand this game makes most of you 3 sheets after about an hour lol
After you taste the good stuff it becomes hard to put down. Especially among friends. I approve.

Reactions: danoftw
Better to leave a day early and spend the Xtra time in Ann Arbor drinking.
michigan drinking GIF by Barstool Sports

Reactions: nitlion6

Checked yesterday AM and no snow in either SC or AA, so give it another day or two and it might get much better, Of course, it could also get much worse. Geez, I should have been a weather forecaster. :cool:

Checked yesterday AM and no snow in either SC or AA, so give it another day or two and it might get much better, Of course, it could also get much worse. Geez, I should have been a weather forecaster. :cool:
At 10am this morning (Tuesday) Accuweather still shows 2.5 inches for State College area and 3.7 inches for Ann Arbor on Friday, our travel day. I like your forecast better.

Picking my oldest offspring up from State College on Friday for spring break. As usual, worried about seven mountains. Latest forecast I saw has it high 30s and rain, but that likely means low 30s and a mix over seven mountains.

Jim Gibbons "Hips to the party" whiskey...goes down smooth to Randy Lewis every time 😆 🤣 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT