ADVERTISEMENT

AKB APB: LionDeNittany...

A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

No posts since 12/31. Not a great amount of time but he posts pretty regularly. Hope he’s well.

Reactions: NedFromYork
The good news is, you all still have me.
side-boob3.jpg

1_A-mind-boggling-crop-top-is-being-brutally-roasted-onlineA-racy-underboob-crop-top-that-leaves-no.jpg

I’m surprised Judge Smails stayed away during PSU’s quasi-football season

UncleLar’s last few posts were deleted...if I recall, he said that he’d been unhappy for years with a lot of the stuff that was being posted, but hung around out of respect for Tom M. But, one of those threads regarding racism was his final straw.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
UncleLar’s last few posts were deleted...if I recall, he said that he’d been unhappy for years with a lot of the stuff that was being posted, but hung around out of respect for Tom M. But, one of those threads regarding racism was his final straw.

just to clarify, if I recall correctly his last few posts were in a thread that was deleted. His posts were fine -- the thread was an absolute mess.

just to clarify, if I recall correctly his last few posts were in a thread that was deleted. His posts were fine -- the thread was an absolute mess.
As an aside, one of the items on my bucket list is to receive a "timeout" on this board by one of the mods. I think I need a bit of an edge to my board persona. A year or two ago I used "gfy" in a response to another poster but I guess that wasn't enough. I have to work on this. If I'm going into the sin bin I need to make it memorable, but I don't want a permanent ban. No suggestions are necessary. It won't mean as much if the idea is not my own. Hmmm.

As an aside, one of the items on my bucket list is to receive a "timeout" on this board by one of the mods. I think I need a bit of an edge to my board persona. A year or two ago I used "gfy" in a response to another poster but I guess that wasn't enough. I have to work on this. If I'm going into the sin bin I need to make it memorable, but I don't want a permanent ban. No suggestions are necessary. It won't mean as much if the idea is not my own. Hmmm.
If Diane Lane losing in the first round didn't do it, you might want to take that one off the bucket list

Dont-give-up...-dont-ever-give-up-1080x675.jpg

Reactions: fairgambit
If Diane Lane losing in the first round didn't do it, you might want to take that one off the bucket list
You're right. I should have called out every doofus that didn't vote for her. Perhaps its not too late. Is a**hole one word or two?

Reactions: PSU87
Being put in the 10 day penalty box is worse than being thrown “in the hole”. Torture

I got there after having had enough from old Sgt Carter.

Reactions: fairgambit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT