ADVERTISEMENT

A9 report out in the open

Your post reminded me of a quote I happened upon in the 2012/2013/2014 time frame. It was from one of the cabal/B&I trustees (maybe Dandrea?) about the alumni trustees that said something to the effect of

If the dissident trustees were ever to gain control of the board it would be catastrophic for the university.

Though probably not a direct quote (I'm relying on memory here), that was most definitely the sentiment -- & FYI "catastrophic" is a direct quote. Given their posture on this Freeh business and their posture on the NCAA & B1G sanctions -- trust me, they were VERY much on board with them, I'm absolutely convinced that there's more to the story of what went on "behind the scenes" between our "power brokers," the B1G & the NCAA . And I sincerely doubt that we will ever know more than we do currently about it.

Exactly. There's a reason the OGBOT chose the destruction of JVP's legacy and to pay out all this money. It's a classic Faustian bargain. What are they hiding?

Anybody wants to find me, here's an aerial view of my house courtesy of Omniscient Google:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/L...d28d6cfbd392a!8m2!3d34.0522265!4d-118.2436596
49920987.jpg

Reactions: L.A.Lion
I'm not too difficult to find. Zoom in and you can see my pool and the palm trees in my yard. If I'm not home, look for the guy with long hair driving a convertible.
Think I located you via Street View already, even though you tried to fool us by being in the passenger seat on a road trip to Vegas. Tell your buddy to keep his eyes on the road.
8451-1532336916.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT