ADVERTISEMENT

A9 report out in the open

the hammer gonna fall on some people we don't like

Well, let's see what little ol' WTAJ in Altoona does with the information they have. They do a nice job in the region, but sophistication is not their strong suit. (I know that because it ain't mine, either!)
I'd rather see it in the Phila. Inquirer or something more mainstream that has done major exposes before. But if this does happen tonight, it may open the doors for others to pick up on the story.

Well, let's see what little ol' WTAJ in Altoona does with the information they have. They do a nice job in the region, but sophistication is not their strong suit. (I know that because it ain't mine, either!)
I'd rather see it in the Phila. Inquirer or something more mainstream that has done major exposes before. But if this does happen tonight, it may open the doors for others to pick up on the story.

I still think the inky story is running this week

Reactions: Sharkies and Bob78
That Linsey chick is kind of intriguing,strong yinzen accident but attainable.

38-0fed203174.jpg

They gave an overall summary of the report, but didn't dig deep in the 5 minutes or so of air time. They showed statements from Dambly and from the A9 regarding the conclusions and purpose. (Dambly: Not fair! Court order! A9: We all agree the report was flawed. Let's use this to discuss and finally put the whole thing behind us.)
They did not show how or why Joe et. al. should not have been blamed for anything, just that the conclusions are flawed. Need a lot more in-depth analysis and interviews to really get to where people like me want to get.

- Joe B. Ott

Reactions: Zenophile
Well well .... Lubrano (who came out of his shell to post elsewhere on BWI earlier today) finally grew some balls and leaked this report.

Good for him.

I'll start reading the report to see if there is any meat here.
I am sure you'll let us know there isn't

Reactions: step.eng69
Instead of "The Big Chill", this is more like "The Big Yawn". The time for leakage was the day after it was presented to, and summarily dismissed by, PSU's BOT. :rolleyes:

Nothing is going to change, be undone or reimbursed by the release of this stale document. It's truly time to "move on". I know I am.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT