ADVERTISEMENT

A Question on Paterno Situation

You keep trying but it hasn't worked yet. LOL

Hasn't worked? The State LOST on 100% of their Felony Charges, 0-for-24, in regards to supposed criminal behavior by C/S&S relating to FTR and covering-up FTR. Again, The State went 0-for-24 on Felony Charges related to supposed criminal behavior related to FTR and an alleged conspiracy to cover-up FTR by C/S&S, but it "hasn't worked yet" -- LMFAO troll-boy, nice try!

Quite amusing coming from a troll posing as someone who is supposedly making all these FALSE ALLEGATIONS and SLANDERS against PSU and the PSU Community in general (like against my immediate family who counts 5 PSU Alumnus including myself) out of your "enduring love for PSU" when you didn't even attend PSU and are a sad, fraudulent, lying, sack-of-$hit troll engaged in defaming PSU. GFY @hole!

Last edited:
Hasn't worked? The State LOST on 100% of their Felony Charges, 0-for-24, in regards to supposed criminal behavior by C/S&S relating to FTR and covering-up FTR. Again, The State went 0-for-24 on Felony Charges related to supposed criminal behavior related to FTR and an alleged conspiracy to cover-up FTR, but it "hasn't worked yet" -- LMFAO troll-boy, nice try!

Quite amusing coming from a troll posing as someone who is supposedly making all these FALSE ALLEGATIONS and SLANDERS against PSU and the PSU Community in general (like against my immediate family who counts 5 PSU Alumnus including myself) out of your "enduring love for PSU when you didn't even attend PSU and a fraudulent, lying, sack-of-$hit troll engaged in defaming PSU. GFY @hole!
You make up so much crap anymore you lose track of what is reality. What charity do you call for CSA today since TSM is gone? Your angry rants crack me up. I see them, skip over reading them and reply just to f--k with your dumb arse.

Can I give you a hug sweetheart? You seem like you need one. Now remember to call a police charity if so see someone commit a crime.... let me know how it works out for you. Grrrrrrrrr, grrrrrrrr, grrrrrrrrrr. You were a troll long before they coined that phrase BODE. grrrr, grrrrrr, grrrrr. LOL @ you. I love phucking with you, it's so easy.

Last edited:
I have been a long-time member of this board and have posted a fair number of times over the years. The frequency of my posts has greatly lessened in the last few years because of Sandusky-Paterno situation fatigue; i.e., I've not kept up on the details of the scandal as many of you have [because I came to my conclusion (that Joe is completely innocent of wrongdoing, although, in retrospect, he admittedly would do a couple things differently; i.e., he made an honest mistake) years ago and didn't think it a useful activity to spend my time following the day-to-day happenings]. I want to pose two questions that are going to sound silly to most of you (like, where has this guy been?).

1. Somewhere along the line, I came across something that indicated that someone called Fina declared that he could find no evidence that Paterno was involved in a cover-up (but, he should have done more than he did). Could someone elaborate on this? Who is Fina; why did his conclusion not get publicized more and utilized in Paterno's defense and spark serious media reconsideration of the "accepted" narrative; approximately when did Fina publicize his conclusion (month/year)?

2. Part of the case against Paterno involved an e-mail that Curley sent to someone. I think he used the word "coach" to refer to someone, and it was assumed by those who wanted evidence against Paterno, that "coach" referred to Paterno. We all were hoping Curley would get to testify, in court, as to the meaning of the e-mail and the identity of "coach." Did that ever get clarified?
I don't buy you haven't seen the previous discussions on these matters. Why rehash? Nobody's position is changing now.

You make up so much crap anymore you lose track of what is reality. What charity do you call for CSA today since TSM is gone? Your angry rants crack me up. I see them, skip over reading them and reply just to f--k with your dumb arse.

Can I give you a hug sweetheart? You seem like you need one. Now remember to call a police charity if so see someone commit a crime.... let me know how it works out for you. Grrrrrrrrr, grrrrrrrr, grrrrrrrrrr. You were a troll long before they coined that phrase BODE. grrrr, grrrrrr, grrrrr. LOL @ you. I love phucking with you, it's so easy.

Hey DUMBASS "sweetie" the "someone" who allegedly "saw" and "witnessed" the crime according to your corrupt scumbag masters and heros was Mike McQueary LMFAO - guess what "sweetie" DUMBASS, Mike McQueary didn't call the police/911 !! The two parties he supposedly told about "seeing" and "witnessing" the 10 year old being anal-raped while it was IN-PROGRESS, his dad and Dr. Dranov (his dad twice while it was IN-PROGRESS) according to your corrupt, lying, hypocritical scumbag masters and heros NOT ONLY DIDN'T CALL POLICE/911 based on what Mike told them, but they RECOMMENDED that the proper way to handle it would be to go to sleep and make an AFTER-THE-FACT "Administrative HR Report to his employer" at his earliest convenience!?!?

Not only that but MM, JM and Dr. D. all universally say that "The State" (i.e., the corrupt, hypocritical, lying PA OAG you defend so hard) is without question lying in their GJP about what they actually testified to the GJ and that Mike DID NOT "see" or "eyewitness" the sexual assault anal-rape of the child as "The State" claims and NEVER told ANYONE he did!

The most laughable and pathetic part of your post is that you make the same utterly FRAUDULENT claim that the clearly FRAUDULENT GJP does -- that The State EVER had anyone who claimed to be an "eyewitness" and "saw" their claimed crime relative to 2001 Incident in their GJP DESPITE THE FACT that MM testified to the Grand Jury and multiple times at-trial that he is not this CLAIMED STATE EYEWITNESS, NEVER SAW WHAT THE STATE ALLEGES AND FINALLY NEVER TOLD ANYONE HE HAD SEEN SUCH A THING! JM and Dr. D say the same thing about "The State's" absurd and nonsensical claims as to what MM told them "he saw and eyetwitnessed"!

IOW, The State FACTUALLY completely and utterly FAILED to produce their claimed GJP "eyewitness" who "saw the child being subjected to anal-rape", but here you are SHAMELESSLY claiming the DIAMETRIC OPPOSITE utterly bull$hit claim - go figure! What a lying, douche-bag troll you truly are.

Reactions: boddyebsen
Hey DUMBASS "sweetie" the "someone" who allegedly "saw" and "witnessed" the crime according to your corrupt scumbag masters and heros was Mike McQueary LMFAO - guess what "sweetie" DUMBASS, Mike McQueary didn't call the police/911 !! The two parties he supposedly told about "seeing" and "witnessing" the 10 year old being anal-raped while it was IN-PROGRESS, his dad and Dr. Dranov (his dad twice while it was IN-PROGRESS) according to your corrupt, lying, hypocritical scumbag masters and heros NOT ONLY DIDN'T CALL POLICE/911 based on what Mike told them, but they RECOMMENDED that the proper way to handle it would be to go to sleep and make an AFTER-THE-FACT "Administrative HR Report to his employer" at his earliest convenience!?!?

Not only that but MM, JM and Dr. D. all universally say that "The State" (i.e., the corrupt, hypocritical, lying PA OAG you defend so hard) is without question lying in their GJP about what they actually testified to the GJ and that Mike DID NOT "see" or "eyewitness" the sexual assault anal-rape of the child as "The State" claims and NEVER told ANYONE he did!

The most laughable and pathetic part of your post is that you make the same utterly FRAUDULENT claim that the clearly FRAUDULENT GJP does -- that The State EVER had anyone who claimed to be an "eyewitness" and "saw" their claimed crime relative to 2001 Incident in their GJP DESPITE THE FACT that MM testified to the Grand Jury and multiple times at-trial that he is not this CLAIMED STATE EYEWITNESS, NEVER SAW WHAT THE STATE ALLEGES AND FINALLY NEVER TOLD ANYONE HE HAD SEEN SUCH A THING! JM and Dr. D say the same thing about "The State's" absurd and nonsensical claims as to what MM told them "he saw and eyetwitnessed"!

IOW, The State FACTUALLY completely and utterly FAILED to produce their claimed GJP "eyewitness" who "saw the child being subjected to anal-rape", but here you are SHAMELESSLY claiming the DIAMETRIC OPPOSITE utterly bull$hit claim - go figure! What a lying, douche-bag troll you truly are.
Make it longer. Need more anger!!!! NOBODY READS YOUR RANTS YOU CRAZY OLD FOOL. YOU'RE A JOKE. TSM DIDN'T COUNT!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, up your meds!!!! I love hypocrites like you that say you love Joe and what he stood for, but act nothing like him. LOUD WORDS ONLINE MAKE YOU TOUGH!!!! You truly are my puppet!!!

Reactions: _fugazi_
I'm no lawyer but I know that C/S/S were all found guilty of failure to report. The law obviously required him to report, at least in the eyes of a jury (GS) and judge.
No, they weren't. Look at the court files.

He considers Jerry's charity DPW in this case because of Jack being a mandatory reporter. It's the six degrees of Kevin Bacon way of reporting...close enough for him. He fails to realize that if they made a formal report that they would have been actually covered no matter what the OAG wanted to do.
I disagree. This was a mole hill made into a mountain. If unavailable to use, I have no doubt the OAG would have trumped up some other bogus incident in order to tie this mess to PSU.

Reactions: Michlion
No, FTR was dropped. They were found "guilty" of endangering the welfare of children. How that miracle was accomplished is anyone's guess, since they did not oversee children. I suspect a cowardly jury, and a Judge who had instructions.
Miracles emanate from a better place.
You're right, of course. To be guilty, I believe they also had to in some way prevent a report from being made. I'd sure like to know how they prevented MM, JM, Dr. D, the boy or....wait for it....Jack Raykovitz....from making a report to CYS.

Correction: One count of EWOC = One Child

If I recall, JS offered to tell them who the boy was. In hindsight, they (CSS) made a mistake in not finding out and using that as part of a more complete follow-up. ....

This would have been a mistake, IMO. I really don't think it was PSU's place to contact the boy and nothing good could come from it. If their suspicions rose to that level, they should have just made a report to CYS and let them handle it.

Otherwise, excellent post!

This would have been a mistake, IMO. I really don't think it was PSU's place to contact the boy and nothing good could come from it. If their suspicions rose to that level, they should have just made a report to CYS and let them handle it.

Otherwise, excellent post!

I'm not sure if that would have been a mistake or not, but my comment is based on the public criticism they received from LE and OAG statements and Freeh about not trying to find out who the kid was and then contacting him. Made it seem as though they did not care about the kid, and we all know that most likely, they did care as they were all caring people by nature. Remember that Schultz even had a child care center on campus named for him.

They could have done a couple of things with the info, including telling TSM who the boy was and asking them to take the lead in talking to him. Who knows where, if anywhere, that would have gone?

On the other hand, for those who believed there was an actual cover-up, making contact with the boy could have been twisted into the assumption that they talked to him to keep him quiet.

As I've said, these guys were in a tough spot, in over their heads, and didn't reach out for more help even though they seemed to recognize that they were floundering with how to proceed. Curley even said in his email that he needed help with this, and the ball was simply batted back into his court.

Hindsight.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
I'm not sure if that would have been a mistake or not, but my comment is based on the public criticism they received from LE and OAG statements and Freeh about not trying to find out who the kid was and then contacting him. Made it seem as though they did not care about the kid, and we all know that most likely, they did care as they were all caring people by nature. Remember that Schultz even had a child care center on campus named for him.

They could have done a couple of things with the info, including telling TSM who the boy was and asking them to take the lead in talking to him. Who knows where, if anywhere, that would have gone?

On the other hand, for those who believed there was an actual cover-up, making contact with the boy could have been twisted into the assumption that they talked to him to keep him quiet.

As I've said, these guys were in a tough spot, in over their heads, and didn't reach out for more help even though they seemed to recognize that they were floundering with how to proceed. Curley even said in his email that he needed help with this, and the ball was simply batted back into his court.

Hindsight.
Well, you never contact the child. Obviously, when reporting, provide all information to the authorities.

At this point, and after everything that has occurred, it's clear to me, there was no cover-up, just huge mistakes by many involved. Those most responsible simply didn't do their job. If MM was that upset, grow a pair and call the cops. That goes for his dad, Dronov, and especially Raykovitz. I have zero problem with them talking with JS first, then contacting CPS. I just wish they would have made one more phone call. That stated, Raykovitz received two reports and did absolutely nothing.

Well, you never contact the child. Obviously, when reporting, provide all information to the authorities.

At this point, and after everything that has occurred, it's clear to me, there was no cover-up, just huge mistakes by many involved. Those most responsible simply didn't do their job. If MM was that upset, grow a pair and call the cops. That goes for his dad, Dronov, and especially Raykovitz. I have zero problem with them talking with JS first, then contacting CPS. I just wish they would have made one more phone call. That stated, Raykovitz received two reports and did absolutely nothing.

Thanks for the clarification on that important point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT