ADVERTISEMENT

A joke

To me, the more egregious problem is that the marquee dual won't be televised (other than a ridiculous tape delay), and can only be streamed live if one is willing to cough up $30 to Flo (no thanks). For all the talk about "growing the sport", this is one dual that should be televised for free.

Now that is a good one...Good way to grow the sport put it in on tv for free dam this county giving to much away for free the way it is...,For heavens sake you if love the sport pay the $30 to flo then cancel..What if they maybe make it 25 to go in person and you have travel,lodging , food, etc now invested for going to something that don't mean shit is it worth it?...
Tell me also how it can even be called a national champion ship? When you only going one match and it has to be number one from big ten and number one from another conference don't make any sense to me. Big ten is toughest conference and could have it one year two teams tie for 1st because they don't wrestle each other...Also most of the other conference are not as strong..Ok, done with the rant enjoy your 32-8 romp over Okl.State and enjoy on fox 2 weeks later..
How much did you pay to watch the Olympics?

I let the advertisers pay for it for me.

Perhaps someday Flo will be able to move to that business model.

Reactions: nappa
I have my flo account, and I am appreciative of the fact that I can now pretty much watch most wrestling events I am interested in by logging onto my computer that is wired to a HDTV.

I do wish the streaming communities would improve. I have been watching BT2GO and flo for quite a few years now and the same problems of consistent product delivery still exist.

To me, the more egregious problem is that the marquee dual won't be televised (other than a ridiculous tape delay), and can only be streamed live if one is willing to cough up $30 to Flo (no thanks). For all the talk about "growing the sport", this is one dual that should be televised for free.

Now that is a good one...Good way to grow the sport put it in on tv for free dam this county giving to much away for free the way it is...,For heavens sake you if love the sport pay the $30 to flo then cancel..What if they maybe make it 25 to go in person and you have travel,lodging , food, etc now invested for going to something that don't mean shit is it worth it?...
Tell me also how it can even be called a national champion ship? When you only going one match and it has to be number one from big ten and number one from another conference don't make any sense to me. Big ten is toughest conference and could have it one year two teams tie for 1st because they don't wrestle each other...Also most of the other conference are not as strong..Ok, done with the rant enjoy your 32-8 romp over Okl.State and enjoy on fox 2 weeks later..

I agree with much of what you said minnhawkeye. If we are to advance our sport, this dual should definitely be a nationally televised event. I love Flowrestling and have been a subscriber for years, but to limit it to this platform is not advancing the sport. (if Flo has a contract with Ok St, then they should be compensated by a network, it's called capitalism)

Now, as far as who qualifies for the DC, a lot of the problem is fixed if Iowa and Penn State simply wrestle every year, which I believe Brands and Sanderson are both in agreement on.

Reactions: minnhawkeye

I take it you disagree that the dual should be telecast for free, though I have no clue why from that disjointed tangle of thoughts.

And this country is giving too much away for free the way it is? Uh, okay. :oops:o_O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT