ADVERTISEMENT

5 Reasons not to Wrestle a Wrestler

Hilarious! My new favorite comic, just watched about 6 of his videos in a row.

6th reason - he might be Jason Nolf in disguise and if so, you will have night mares for years to come and you will need to buy a new kitchen sink, because he will throw it at you.

Reactions: Dogwelder
The original title of the video was:
Five Reasons to Attend Your Buddy’s Wedding,
When Penn State Comes To Town
:)
I think you may have your joke or attempt at humor mixed up... unless I’m missing sumthin that has went over my head. (Which I’m not discounting here in the least)...

Reactions: Dogwelder
I think you may have your joke or attempt at humor mixed up... unless I’m missing sumthin that has went over my head. (Which I’m not discounting here in the least)...
Oops. NaTo ducked Rutgers and not Penn State! My bad. Rutgers or Penn State; it’s the same principle—they’re both unbeatable teams. :)

Last edited:
My younger brother was a Hs wrestler, he would try to wrestle us all the time, I refused.

We were spending Christmas in our Maine cabin (small with only wood stove for heat). My older brother 6’7” got into it with Peter. Peter has Hans pretty much in a pretzel, when Hans whacked Peter in the nuts, all hell broke loose, until P stepped in, we still laugh about it today. Our wives hate that story...

My younger brother was a Hs wrestler, he would try to wrestle us all the time, I refused.

We were spending Christmas in our Maine cabin (small with only wood stove for heat). My older brother 6’7” got into it with Peter. Peter has Hans pretty much in a pretzel, when Hans whacked Peter in the nuts, all hell broke loose, until P stepped in, we still laugh about it today. Our wives hate that story...

That story is crazy, Loco. Thx for sharing.

I didn't discover wrestling until HS. As a newbie, I entered a freestyle event with a few more experienced teammates. In one match I faced the reigning 2-time state champ. He was pretty much Nolfing me the first period. My HS coach happened to be at the event and came over to me at the break and asked if he could give me some advice. Of course, I was eager for any tidbit that might minimize the damage. Then my coach whispered to me, "Next time he gets you bent over with your head near your backside like that -- kiss your ass goodbye."

This is so true. I was an above average district 7 wrestler in high school and never really had bulling problems in high school for that reason. In college, my pledge brother was a 2x 126 and 133 pound All american and was trained and raised by a guy name Wade Schalles. Let’s just say, when there were any arguments or altercations with my pledge class or big brothers, he was the last one that was harassed even though he was the smallest person in the pledge class.

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT