ADVERTISEMENT

21GUNS

Lambertt

Jan 26, 2016
Decided to check out "The Open Mat". Posters on that forum can't stand you. Just a few comments from posters in regards to you,
heard from the cowbell lately
no knowledge of anything
click your heels together
post same thing over and over
not knowing shit about wrestling.

Love it.

consider me confused as to what value this post brings to the board.

I don't care how anybody on this board is held by others at work, in their community, or on other message boards.

Your 3 posts on this board seem to be restricted to putting down 21, which does nothing to improve the conversation on this site.

If 21 bothers you so much then put him on Ignore, post about it on your board, post about it on The Mat, or keep it to yourself. Just some friendly advice, as you're not going to get endless opportunities to do nothing more than attack a single poster on this board.

I don't care how anybody on this board is held by others at work, in their community, or on other message boards.

Your 3 posts on this board seem to be restricted to putting down 21, which does nothing to improve the conversation on this site.

If 21 bothers you so much then put him on Ignore, post about it on your board, post about it on The Mat, or keep it to yourself. Just some friendly advice, as you're not going to get endless opportunities to do nothing more than attack a single poster on this board.
Tom aren't you yourself getting sick of reading 21's fictional facts and stats? Just make me a guest moderator here and I will take care of your light work for ya!

Decided to check out "The Open Mat". Posters on that forum can't stand you. Just a few comments from posters in regards to you,
heard from the cowbell lately
no knowledge of anything
click your heels together
post same thing over and over
not knowing shit about wrestling.

Love it.
Just curious. Have you gained an understanding of the proper use of "there" and "they're" or did you just consciously avoid use of the word to avoid yet another display of your brilliance.

I just like to roam around and look at different wrestling forums and from what I've read is that 21guns knows nothing at all about wrestling. Did you spank Mike Tognetti for his post in regards to 21guns? Just blackball the punk instead of defending him.

I just like to roam around and look at different wrestling forums and from what I've read is that 21guns knows nothing at all about wrestling. Did you spank Mike Tognetti for his post in regards to 21guns? Just blackball the punk instead of defending him.
interesting use of a first post.

Reactions: lionlover
Just a note, if you're going to correct spelling and grammar on any internet forum, you will have a full time job.
Almost universally something I do not do. However, this original poster posted in a different thread about the overall stupidity of 21 and in his short thread typed "there" twice when obviously he was communicating "they are = they're".

I responded in that thread that I just thought it is a good rule of thumb that when accusing another poster of "stupidity" it is wise to pay extra special attention to grammer and/ or spelling.

It is this singular case I thought an almost universal application could be overlooked.

Almost universally something I do not do. However, this original poster posted in a different thread about the overall stupidity of 21 and in his short thread typed "there" twice when obviously he was communicating "they are = they're".

I responded in that thread that I just thought it is a good rule of thumb that when accusing another poster of "stupidity" it is wise to pay extra special attention to grammer and/ or spelling.

It is this singular case I thought an almost universal application could be overlooked.
I rule it an appropriate call out...

Carry on.

Reactions: ev_flores0331
Complain about him all you want on HR. Or, disagree with specific points he makes on this board. I just don't want threads about posters, especially those which are focused more on their actions off of this board.
Agree Tom. If one of us run over there and call out one of their own we would be banned immediately. And by rights, we should be...

You're seriously going to question the way Tom does business around here? Really? And with your very first post? You have balls.... I give you that much..

Reactions: Ja1339
You're seriously going to question the way Tom does business around here? Really? And with your very first post? You have balls.... I give you that much..

A couple of posters with their 1st post or fewer than 5 complaining... based on Tom's post me thinks the ban hammer is being raised and 1 more attack on a poster in this thread and the hammer drops... rightly so they should be banned as well. We do this over on HR and we would not even get a warning we would be gone...

Reactions: johnstownsteel
A couple of posters with their 1st post or fewer than 5 complaining... based on Tom's post me thinks the ban hammer is being raised and 1 more attack on a poster in this thread and the hammer drops... rightly so they should be banned as well. We do this over on HR and we would not even get a warning we would be gone...
Re: the last sentence.
Um no. Da hammer is aerodynamic and lubed over here relative to HR.

Any idea how I can find out why I was banned over on HR? They give you a generic reason like breaking the rules but don't give you the exact reason. I'm curious...

Any idea how I can find out why I was banned over on HR? They give you a generic reason like breaking the rules but don't give you the exact reason. I'm curious...

Tom might know... I believe "the old way" you could email the admins and ask/question/appeal your ban but today I do not see anyone/any way to ask anyone...

The off-season is brutal... So, I read this thread... and... realized it's not even July yet... Ugh.

Reactions: nitlion6
Interesting thread you have here. I will say that I can't believe Johnstown was banned on HR, unless I missed some horrible post you made, I have always though you were one of the good guys and am disappointed you were banned, hope you are back soon.

Loved Papa's post because it's so true. We have PSU posters like 21 over there slamming Iowa all day long and he hasn't been banned yet as far as I know. My thoughts - if you want to slam the competition on your own board, fine, feel free to do so, but you should not then be posting on their board. That's my problem with 21 and a few others. Bash us here all you want if that's your thing, but then just stay off HR. OR be thoughtful and considerate and move between boards as you like. You can disagree and have "homer" opinions without being a tool. But if you are going to be a troll, expect to be treated as such, and you should be banned.

The OP on this thread should be banned, period. If the sole purpose of your thread or post is simply an unprovoked attack or you are just trying to insult the home team, find somewhere else to do this. Reminds me of a recent post on HR by a PSU fan posting a video of a PSU wrestler beating an Iowa Wrestler, really? Just a poster being a douche. What would happen if I posted a video of an Iowa Wrestler beating a PSU guy, on this board?

I wouldn't do that, not out of fear of being banned, but because this is your board and it would be disrespectful. Why would I want to disrespect the 2nd best wrestling board around?:D

Some day, I wanna be hated as bad as 21Guns. He doesn't even play the heel role correctly. It's disappointing.

Reactions: dunkej01
Some day, I wanna be hated as bad as 21Guns. He doesn't even play the heel role correctly. It's disappointing.

Careful if you dont put an emoji we dont know if that was a joke, an opinion or a statement of fact. This could cause certain people too loose respect for you and I for one dont want too see that happen too you. We all need lots of respect from annoymous internet posters too get through our days.

Interesting thread you have here. I will say that I can't believe Johnstown was banned on HR, unless I missed some horrible post you made, I have always though you were one of the good guys and am disappointed you were banned, hope you are back soon.

Loved Papa's post because it's so true. We have PSU posters like 21 over there slamming Iowa all day long and he hasn't been banned yet as far as I know. My thoughts - if you want to slam the competition on your own board, fine, feel free to do so, but you should not then be posting on their board. That's my problem with 21 and a few others. Bash us here all you want if that's your thing, but then just stay off HR. OR be thoughtful and considerate and move between boards as you like. You can disagree and have "homer" opinions without being a tool. But if you are going to be a troll, expect to be treated as such, and you should be banned.

The OP on this thread should be banned, period. If the sole purpose of your thread or post is simply an unprovoked attack or you are just trying to insult the home team, find somewhere else to do this. Reminds me of a recent post on HR by a PSU fan posting a video of a PSU wrestler beating an Iowa Wrestler, really? Just a poster being a douche. What would happen if I posted a video of an Iowa Wrestler beating a PSU guy, on this board?

I wouldn't do that, not out of fear of being banned, but because this is your board and it would be disrespectful. Why would I want to disrespect the 2nd best wrestling board around?:D
Great post and I agree. I only know i was banned for a rules violation. No other reason is given. If I were to guess though I'm thinking they banned me after I made a comment about Tony Ramos and jokingly said I hope he's filling Spencer Lee in on how things are done in Iowa. It was before Lee committed and right after Tony went off on his rant. It was right after that comment that I found out that I was banned.

Probably should have kept that comment to myself but I really was just playin' with a member who labeled me a troll. I honestly still don't see how that was breaking a rule and everyone there pretty much knows my conduct was never out of line and what I did was nothing compared to some of the activities that goes on there and is allowed for other members.

Reactions: Neo_Hawk
I come to this board to talk PSU wrestling. I go to the HR board to see what's going on with Iowa. If you go over there and start ripping Iowa you get what you deserve no matter whether you were joking or not. PSU fans that go over there and troll just give everybody here a bad name.

Reactions: tomsc
I come to this board to talk PSU wrestling. I go to the HR board to see what's going on with Iowa. If you go over there and start ripping Iowa you get what you deserve no matter whether you were joking or not. PSU fans that go over there and troll just give everybody here a bad name.
Yeah... I agree with that. It's not that big of deal. It just sucks having to log out now when I toggle between the two boards. I can still read up on everything there but I have to be logged off. It's a pain in the rump logging off and on. Lol

Btw, if you're a PSU fan you are automatically labeled a troll by many. Doesn't matter how respectful you are. There are just a certain few that don't want any other fans on their board period. There are quite a few there that welcome us and love an outsiders perspective. They will go to bat for you when the not so accepting start with the troll crap and crying to have you banned.

I won't link it, but Wrestling Nerd started a very funny thread on TheMat related to "he who shall not be named". It pokes quite a bit of fun at our favorite team, but all in good fun.

See the "Breaking News" thread re: a possible 2016 NWCA All Star lineup.

I liked the Teasdale-Baggins match up. Baggins brings his hips (and big ass feet) to the party!

Im w JB 7.5/10....although he did leave enough wiggle room for a second event.

I won't link it, but Wrestling Nerd started a very funny thread on TheMat related to "he who shall not be named". It pokes quite a bit of fun at our favorite team, but all in good fun.

See the "Breaking News" thread re: a possible 2016 NWCA All Star lineup.

I liked the Teasdale-Baggins match up. Baggins brings his hips (and big ass feet) to the party!

I like very few things on The Mat...this was one of them. Some great satire. Baggins on full feed is too much for the Teasdale, who will never be more than a 103 pounder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT