ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2024 four-star DB DeJuan Lane commits to Penn State

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
His 100 meter times slowed by 4/10ths of a second this spring compared to last. That is going in the wrong direction, unless he had some sort of nagging injury. If that is the case, he shouldn't have been sprinting at all.

Now to check out his video highlights. He's coming to play football, not vie for a spot on the 4 x 100 meter relay team.

Heck of an athlete. He doesn't run, he glides. I wonder if he is being recruited as an "athlete"? Plays WR too and appears to be as talented there as at Safety. I don't think hitting is his first love. He is definitely a playmaker though.

Heck of an athlete. He doesn't run, he glides. I wonder if he is being recruited as an "athlete"? Plays WR too and appears to be as talented there as at Safety. I don't think hitting is his first love. He is definitely a playmaker though.

Boy, you're not kidding. Long, anticipates well, great hands. Kid is some athlete.

All these guys are at position groups that are at kind of a high-water mark for PSU right now -- OL, S and DE. A committable offer from PSU at these positions at this point in time is a great honor; congratulations are in order for these three players. It represents not only what they have accomplished but what PSU envisions they can accomplish over the next 2-3 years.

Reactions: bytir
His 100 meter times slowed by 4/10ths of a second this spring compared to last. That is going in the wrong direction, unless he had some sort of nagging injury. If that is the case, he shouldn't have been sprinting at all.

Now to check out his video highlights. He's coming to play football, not vie for a spot on the 4 x 100 meter relay team.
I think that sub 11 100 time was an outlier and most likely not laser timed.

Watch him get off the line of scrimmage he is a step ahead of every player.......quick burst.

Watch him get off the line of scrimmage he is a step ahead of every player.......quick burst.
And in football, that matters a hell of a lot more than straight line speed. However, all else being equal, I will take the faster guy every time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT