ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Recruiting Class Thread

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Last edited:
Reactions: lazydave841
Now granted I was a WR in my day, so I may have missed some of the finer nuances that an OL may see but Williams looked real good on tape. Quick feet, driving run blocks, good leverage, great size and he was able to comfortably get the the next level on his blocks. Count me as impressed.

The only thing his film lacks is how does he pick up blitz's and stunts? Can he manhandle bigger lads like he does the ones he's facing? Probably not a fault with him, he can't help his competition.

Reactions: LionsandBear
Well this is the 2023 recruiting thread and she was on the field for the White Out with WBB recruits so I'll leave this here. Great kid with a fantastic family and she would help turn the WBB team around. Geno made an appearance at one of her AAU tournaments but who knows? She may just quit and go LPGA as she kicks @ss at HS golf as well.

Payne seems very enthusiastic about pushing for commits to join him in this class. Hope he spends lots of weekends at PSU during the next year, particularly during the Junior days and other recruiting weekends, and keeps in the ears of the other WPA top players such as Gallagher and Robinson...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT