ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting Class Thread

Michigan had another decommitment from a MLB just outside of the Rivals 100. From MA, I believe.

247 does not show an offer from PSU for Tyler Martin. Big looking kid for a LB. Brooks seems to get pushed around, but someone like this kid could be more of a force in the middle.

PSU reportedly has offered Alex VanSumeren, whose older brother Ben, a 3 star class of 2018 LB, entered the transfer portal from UM yesterday?

This may end up being a somewhat Rucci like deal. Whoever offers the older brother gets the younger one as a bonus. Or maybe the family is looking for someone to offer both of them at the same time.

its always funny to see one kid, 6'0" and 212 playing safety and another kid from the same class 6'3" 215 playing DE

different teams and competition etc I know it just seems funny to me

AJ Duffy down to 4

ASU was the previous heavy favorite for the No. 5 pro-style QB recruit. Him and Pribula would give us a chance to really break through at the QB position.

1*RSuZC5ZglLe7zyVcYcrmBA.jpeg

Reactions: CbusLion10
Blistering. Another WR clocked in two 4.5s and he was called "one of the faster WRs" at the event. Kaden Saunders has KJ Hamler speed and I can't wait to see him blowing the lid off defenses in Yurcich's big-play offense.

Absolutely electric speed. This will be a recruitment that goes down to wire IMO.

He's been flirting with ND and there's always a threat of an OSU offer if they would happen to miss on a handful of targets. Let's hope the relationships he's built with Franklin & Stubbs holds off the other suitors.

Absolutely electric speed. This will be a recruitment that goes down to wire IMO.

He's been flirting with ND and there's always a threat of an OSU offer if they would happen to miss on a handful of targets. Let's hope the relationships he's built with Franklin & Stubbs holds off the other suitors.

F- Notre Dame!

Did he really write that sir?
Yes, Wiltfong wrote that Saunders was on a Zoom recruiting call with Notre Dame during the combine. Saunders’ father then tweeted that they are still committed to Penn State. Saunders recruiting has picked up steam over the past few months. At the very least, it is a bad look if you are talking to other schools while in public at a combine event.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I feel better now.

But, I also remember Fields' mom telling us all the love they still had for Penn State.

Time will tell.
And Tyreke Smith’s Mom saying “my word is my bond” on their silent commitment to Penn State and a few months later they reneged and went to Ohio State.

We have seen this situation play out in the past and only time will tell.

And Tyreke Smith’s Mom saying “my word is my bond” on their silent commitment to Penn State and a few months later they reneged and went to Ohio State.

We have seen this situation play out in the past and only time will tell.
As a resident of Columbus Ohio I always have doubts about kids from this area committed to the good guys. They always seem to have one eye on the suckeyes.

I feel better now.

But, I also remember Fields' mom telling us all the love they still had for Penn State.

Time will tell.

Oh for God sake... are we gonna hear about Fields forever? Let me ask this question, How did Fields flipping to UGA from PSU work out? How long did it take for him scream ... get me the hell out of here? Lol
As a resident of Columbus Ohio I always have doubts about kids from this area committed to the good guys. They always seem to have one eye on the suckeyes.

You don't study history much.

To what scenario is he referring with "... in case your girl moves away." Where would PSU be going?
Not trying to flame but that's not how analogies work. Thought it was pretty clear he mean in case something changed at Penn State (like changes to coaching staff or if his offer got pulled for some reason).

Reactions: cjrugger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT