ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Phillies Thread

Oh no, Bryce Harper is a Buckeye football fan. :(

From the linked article:

At the Harper house in Las Vegas, Saturdays in the fall are for watching Ohio State football with family and friends.

“He’s at my house every weekend,” Bryce Harper said Thursday after the Phillies’ workout in Clearwater, Fla. “We’re always watching Buckeye football and hanging out.”

But Harper, whose wife played soccer at Ohio State and is the root of their fandom, is doing what he can to mentor Stott and other minor leaguers ...

Oh no, Bryce Harper is a Buckeye football fan. :(

From the linked article:

At the Harper house in Las Vegas, Saturdays in the fall are for watching Ohio State football with family and friends.

“He’s at my house every weekend,” Bryce Harper said Thursday after the Phillies’ workout in Clearwater, Fla. “We’re always watching Buckeye football and hanging out.”

But Harper, whose wife played soccer at Ohio State and is the root of their fandom, is doing what he can to mentor Stott and other minor leaguers ...
He's dead to me✌

It's incomprehensible that Philly fans are on the bottom of this list. I'd say they do most of their drinking in the parking lots before and after games.
I would never have expected to see it. I agree. Has to be pre-gaming (and post). It's still strange to be last though. Maybe that's why the team has been under achieving. Fans just need to pick up their drinking!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT