Hey Tom!

Lookie here:

Liverpool 4 Manure 2

Oh how sweet it is!!

Kicked their ass Liverpool did.

:):):p:D:p:):)

You did watch the game, yes Tom?

Last edited:
Psssh, its a joke. But at least Arse won a damn title in the past 20 years. Spurs haven't one since 1961!
Freaking imposters.

If the FA were willing to destroy Leeds like they did for taxes, they should do the same to each and every one of these teams for this. Oddly enough, I think the fans of those teams might agree with it. It would destroy their value and hopefully force their green POS owners to sell.

SMH, I thought of the same thing but took pity on Glov and didn’t respond.
Glov doesn’t need pity. He needs help. His tireless rants against Letang, surfing, Duke basketball, etc. demonstrate he’s totally unhinged. And I say that lovingly. He’s unhinged, but he’s still our Glov. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: TheGLOV
I'm surprised nobody has brought up `Arry Kane's request to leave Tottenham. That's big news. He reportedly wants to stay in The Prem, which will be interesting. Only 2-3 teams can afford him and they're all bad outcomes for Spurs.

I'm surprised nobody has brought up `Arry Kane's request to leave Tottenham. That's big news. He reportedly wants to stay in The Prem, which will be interesting. Only 2-3 teams can afford him and they're all bad outcomes for Spurs.
The price will be very very high for Harry. Levy will not make it easy for him. I can see him at Tottenham for one more year and then he would go.

For those of you not in the know, every team plays their final match of the season Sunday and all 10 matches kick off at 11 am ET. Multiple games on simultaneously, like the first day of March Madness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alphabets
For those of you not in the know, all 20 matches kick off at 11 am ET. (It’s the last week of the season.) Multiple games on simultaneously, like the first day of March Madness.

10 matches for us math challenged folks. 20 teams, two per match is 10 matches. 😀

The price will be very very high for Harry. Levy will not make it easy for him. I can see him at Tottenham for one more year and then he would go.
In the end, players have so much leverage anymore. Does Levy want an unhappy star unsettling the locker room as a new manager tries to right the ship? He's better off getting GBP 100 million in cash and putting it to use. The 150 million figure being quoted is pre-Pandemic funny money. Kane's value will only go down from here on out.

Final matches Sunday: Leicester City v Spurs (59 points) on NBCSN, Arsenal (58) v Brighton on Peacock. LC will be fighting for a Champions League spot.
LC up 1-0 on Tottenham. VAR gave LC a penalty kick. It had looked iffy until seen from different angles, correct call. It took a long time, two minutes, to make the call.

Arsenal and Brighton are tied. Of the nine possible outcome pairs for Arsenal and Tottenham today, Arsenal gains from only two: Arsenal win and Tottenham loss or draw.

LC up 1-0 on Tottenham. VAR gave LC a penalty kick. It had looked iffy until seen from different angles, correct call. It took a long time, two minutes, to make the call.

Arsenal and Brighton are tied. Of the nine possible outcome pairs for Arsenal and Tottenham today, Arsenal gains from only two: Arsenal win and Tottenham loss or draw.
Kane scores at 41’ nice goal. 1-1. Great defense by LC but Son got the rebound and set it up nicely. Sweet goal.

We are,....................#3!!!

Liverpool is back folks!

Right, MJG90 is it??

And, the folks in the Premier League (announcers) and ESPN had it right prior.

Liverpool was #4 had the tie-breaker sir. They both said it.

Got 27 out of possible 30 points they did last several games.

Winning only 3 out of 14 was it just killed us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT