ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

All of the OSU insiders are now saying 100% going to Ohio State.

NiekampPayton 17 MINUTES AGO
I have no official title so everyone has been quick to refute but I've called some of the last major commitments to and away from Ohio State, a text just came over from a rivals insider that read "Harrison is in."

Napbuck 19 MINUTES AGO
Birm has now changed to Ohio State as has our very own AE.

Osu244 28 MINUTES AGO
Bill Greene says it’s over. All buckeye.

All of the OSU insiders are now saying 100% going to Ohio State.

NiekampPayton 17 MINUTES AGO
I have no official title so everyone has been quick to refute but I've called some of the last major commitments to and away from Ohio State, a text just came over from a rivals insider that read "Harrison is in."

Napbuck 19 MINUTES AGO
Birm has now changed to Ohio State as has our very own AE.

Osu244 28 MINUTES AGO
Bill Greene says it’s over. All buckeye.

Maybe I'm being over optimistic, but I have a hard time believing the kid played everything so close to the vest for years but all of the sudden everyone knows his decision the day before.

It may well be OSU, but I don't think 'word is out'

He may not have finalized his decision until recently. Perhaps the local and family pressure finally wore him down. I expect OSU but here’s hoping
Local and family pressure should have the opposite impact. If you think there is that much pressure from the local nuts now, imagine how much if you don’t get away from them, if you are beholden to them. Think Mo Clarett being arrested with a car full of weapons trying to protect himself from the Israeli mob not far removed from winning Ohio St a national championship. You make one false move and you are a fake buckeye. Ask Herbstreit who had to move his family away from Ohio to feel safe over just comments he made trying to be impartial. Ask Courtney Smith. Ohio fans are literally nuts. Look at some of the photos of those nutjobs. Those are not rational people. Think Felli times 1000.

Maybe I'm being over optimistic, but I have a hard time believing the kid played everything so close to the vest for years but all of the sudden everyone knows his decision the day before.

It may well be OSU, but I don't think 'word is out'
Smith Vilbert’s sudden offer a while back is all you need to know about the staff’s confidence that Harrison was coming here. It’s over. He’s going to be a Buckeye.

Nobody knows for sure, but Kurelic is now saying that Harrison won't announce on Twitter, and that he'll have a ceremony at school. It will be livestreamed, and not open to the public.

If that's true, he's picking OSU.

Per The Athletic, there is no "ceremony"...instead, it's a student crew doing a video.

Reactions: ralphster
Simply amazing everybody is now picking Harrison to go to the bucks, I told everyone that 3 days ago. I may as well become a recruiting guru at least I tell the truth. Got that judge!

As The Zachary Turns.
The funny thing is the drama isn't because of the kid's actions, it's because he's handling the process like a professional and just internalizing everything and will make his decision known when the time is right. If all of these recruitniks and fans didn't hang on every word of a high school senior there would be no drama. This is what I'd prefer actually, I have a lot of respect for Harrison and how he's handled the process.

Smith Vilbert’s sudden offer a while back is all you need to know about the staff’s confidence that Harrison was coming here. It’s over. He’s going to be a Buckeye.

Yeah, thanks for this and the half dozen other times you've posted the same thing. You and Flusher live together??

8286 your not any better than the so called judge. You both only wish you knew what was going on . You both are a joke

Nobody knows for sure, but Kurelic is now saying that Harrison won't announce on Twitter, and that he'll have a ceremony at school. It will be livestreamed, and not open to the public.

If that's true, he's picking OSU.

I would think it would indicate the exact opposite. Having something open to the public would open him up to boos and jeers from the crazies. Quiet and private is good.

No way this was related. Harrison is a +1 no matter what kid that they were never banking on. They probably just like Vilbert. Vill Smith?

This is really nice to see. They (correctly IMO) prioritized speed over size initially because it's the "shortest" pathway to having a chance against superior overall talent. Now they don't need to compromise.

Reactions: cjrugger
Looking at the team rankings at Rivals and 247. It's amazing how Arkansas, despite never winning big games (and winning hardly any games these days) consistently winds up in the top-20.

The team I'm most confused about, though, is West Virginia. The Mountaineers are ranked 50th on 247 and No. 52 on Rivals. What gives? Dana Holgorsen has shown a decent ability at building players up. His teams are always ranked at some point in the season. They've posted winning records every year since 2014. And yet, they're bringing in a bunch of three stars.

I'm not complaining because WVU and PSU go head-to-head for many recruits, but I just find it interesting.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Phenomenal analysis from Farrell there :confused:

I still remember that piece of human garbage asking one of PSU's recruits five to six straight questions to try and convince him to decommit from PSU. I think it was the defensive back who plays for scUM now.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Local and family pressure should have the opposite impact. If you think there is that much pressure from the local nuts now, imagine how much if you don’t get away from them, if you are beholden to them. Think Mo Clarett being arrested with a car full of weapons trying to protect himself from the Israeli mob not far removed from winning Ohio St a national championship. You make one false move and you are a fake buckeye. Ask Herbstreit who had to move his family away from Ohio to feel safe over just comments he made trying to be impartial. Ask Courtney Smith. Ohio fans are literally nuts. Look at some of the photos of those nutjobs. Those are not rational people. Think Felli times 1000.
I agree with a lot of Felli’s post. His style, tone and arrogance can be off-putting (to say the least). I don’t think he’s remotely nuts. Overzealous, emphatically yes, but he’s not off his rocker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT