ADVERTISEMENT

2019-2020 Premier League thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new season has started and I have officially chosen my team. That team is.......

A mind is a terrible thing to waste Mainer and yours is well, the Grand Canyon: A vast open expanse of Nothingness!

You proved it with that post.

We'll be fine sir.

Our back up goalie now has a very GOOD TEAM in front of him.
Goalie? This ain't hockey.
bucket

Reactions: TheGLOV and MJG-90
Last edited:
What is the prognosis for Alisson? How serious is his injury?

EDIT: Never mind. I just read that he will be out 4-8 weeks with a calf injury.

Reactions: TheGLOV
And LIVERPOOL WINS The Super Cup in Istanbul!!!!

And just who made the difference to win it for Liverpool?....OUR BACK-UP GOAL TENDER!

:):):):):p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:):):):)

Suck it Liverpool haters!

We've now won MORE trophy's than United I believe.

On to Southampton on Sunday!!

Jordan Henderson to accept the European trophy for Liverpool at the presentation ceremony folks!!

Ta-da!!!

https://www.espn.com/soccer/match?gameId=540609

Last edited:
Nice tie to a team Man U took to the woodshed, oh well, take a W in any situation I guess. The BWI board, in advance of the newest EPL season, is awarding The GLOV the Sippy Cup!

cmi745880-flo-trol-cup-demo-w.jpg

Watching lower side clubs vs Top 6 is akin to the first round of the NCAA tournament. You hope that the minnow can pull off the upset, but in your mind you know that 90% of the time, they have no prayer. Alas

In other words, like watching Clemson play their ACC schedule.

Watching lower side clubs vs Top 6 is akin to the first round of the NCAA tournament. You hope that the minnow can pull off the upset, but in your mind you know that 90% of the time, they have no prayer. Alas

In other words, like watching Clemson play their ACC schedule.
Well, Arsenal finished fifth last season and got only 25 points from 19 away matches. If you’re not MC then every away match is a dogfight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT