ADVERTISEMENT

2019-2020 Premier League thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
68695961_10156926480957946_1206379528021082112_n.jpg

Today’s finals:

Sheffield United 1, Crystal Palace NIL. :eek:

Chelsea 1, Leicester City 1

Not the start Lampard was hoping for at Chelsea.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I don’t understand the criticism of VAR in the City game. The call was correct. The rule is ridiculous. A hand ball anywhere leading up to the goal whether intentional or not nullifies the goal? Ridiculous rule change. That is the rule though. The VAR isn’t to blame for the stupid rule.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Halftime: Norwich 2, Chelsea 2

Four really nice goals in the first half. Pulisic playing for Chelsea.

Norwich dropped a Pukki on Chelsea. They need to do it again! Who does that twice in an hour, other than my three year old?

Manchester United v. Crystal Palace coming up from OLD. TRAFFORD. :eek: . Does Palace have a chance?

What were they just singing at Manchester United? It sounded like “Take Me Home, Country Roads”, but the words were different.

EDIT: It’s this:

I watched the first 30 minutes of Manchester United-Crystal Palace but had to step out. United dominated play but couldn’t score. Now I’m shocked to see Palace leading 1-0 in the 69th minute.

Wow. Marcus Rashford just missed a penalty kick for United. Hit the woodwork. Still 1-0, Palace.

I’m watching Liverpool v. Arsenal now. A quick, but essential observation: With Guendouzi and David Luiz, Arsenal have too much hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT