ADVERTISEMENT

2019-2020 Premier League thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m finally heading out wearing my Liverpool T-shirt. It’s similar to this:

Liverpool-F.C.-Red.jpg

I hate me.
Are you wearing Nats cap too and Blues scarf too? Jk!!

Reactions: TheGLOV
Son with first goal of the Mourinho era, and last goal of Pochettino era too. Spurs 1-0 on West Ham
Son is really fun to watch. It’s a good match, good soccer. At this point of the season, given how shitty Arsenal has been, I watch simply to appreciate the creativity out there, not because I have a rooting interest.

Son is really fun to watch. It’s a good match, good soccer. At this point of the season, given how shitty Arsenal has been, I watch simply to appreciate the creativity out there, not because I have a rooting interest.

Agree on Son, he plays so hard and fast. Though his poor red card a couple weeks back against Everton cost Spurs a win. So far pleased with the start of the Jose era, though Hammers aren’t good.

Reactions: LionJim
I am in the same boat. Just want to watch some great some great matches irregardless of the outcome. Someday ( soon I hope) I plan on getting to London and want to take in a few matches.

Last edited:
Reactions: LionJim
Crowd getting restless here at Emirates. If the Gunners don’t get an equalizer soon things could get ugly.

It's telling what opposing fans think of your manager. All other EPL club supporters will want Emery to stay. As for Poch, I'm glad he left Spurs. Would love for him to come to the Red side.

Going to England in April, anyone have advice on best way to get tickets? Want to see Chelsea and maybe Totty. Stub hub is stupid expensive with fees. Is the best option to pay the money and become a team supporter or whatever on the website? Any advice is appreciated.

Going to England in April, anyone have advice on best way to get tickets? Want to see Chelsea and maybe Totty. Stub hub is stupid expensive with fees. Is the best option to pay the money and become a team supporter or whatever on the website? Any advice is appreciated.
Yes, you should be able to get a Tottenham HotspurOne membership for about 50 quid, then you should be eligible to buy a ticket at face value. Don't know about Cheatski. You can also try and take in a Championship match, either Fulham or Queens Park Rangers, both great atmospheres without the expense.

I’m all in with the REDS. :eek: . First, I bought the L.F.C. shirt. Just now, I downloaded the official Liverpool app. There’s no turning back. :eek:

Watching highlights, Palace gave Liverpool all they could handle yesterday.

Just went through the process of getting Arsenal tickets. Bought memberships for around 30-35 pounds each that gave you access to purchase tickets through the club’s website for face value, but ticket availability was low. I ended up jumping on some tickets that were listed (presumably by a season ticket holder) around 9pm Eastern. I think at 2am London time there are fewer people stalking the website.

I looked at Stub Hub but it seemed like the person selling you a ticket would mail their membership card and you would have to mail it back after the match. Plus this method isn’t club approved so technically the club could revoke your ticket (I don’t think there is much risk of happening, but still...)

Just went through the process of getting Arsenal tickets. Bought memberships for around 30-35 pounds each that gave you access to purchase tickets through the club’s website for face value, but ticket availability was low. I ended up jumping on some tickets that were listed (presumably by a season ticket holder) around 9pm Eastern. I think at 2am London time there are fewer people stalking the website.

I looked at Stub Hub but it seemed like the person selling you a ticket would mail their membership card and you would have to mail it back after the match. Plus this method isn’t club approved so technically the club could revoke your ticket (I don’t think there is much risk of happening, but still...)
Who’s the opponent?

Liverpool injury report:

Jürgen Klopp has no fresh injury concerns to contend with ahead of Liverpool's Champions League encounter with Napoli on Wednesday night.

The boss reported Naby Keita was suffering with illness over the weekend, but has resumed training as the Reds prepare for the Anfield clash with the Serie A side.

Asked for an update on the condition of his squad, Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com: “Good, good. No long-term injuries – no Joel [Matip], no Clyney, no Paul [Glatzel].

“Naby was a little bit [ill] after the game, he trained yesterday but all the others look fine.”

At his pre-match press conference, the manager added of Mohamed Salah: “Mo looks really good. He looked really good in training the day before yesterday especially, after the game. It was really good.

“Yesterday we didn’t do too much, so we will see today – but I’m not worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT