ADVERTISEMENT

2019-2020 Premier League thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t watch but I had your back glov. My team and whoever plays man cheatie. Or this year it’s man whiny.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I didn’t watch but I had your back glov. My team and whoever plays man cheatie. Or this year it’s man whiny.

I got to be honest with you and everybody, the way Man City started the game and almost the entire 1st half, I thought for sure they would win at Anfield today.

BUT,....our counter-attack proved fatal to them.

Too bad we could not shut them out though.

73298470_10159003122687589_6297782306438381568_n.jpg

75375614_1162594020797173_94042200186290176_n.jpg

I’m finally heading out wearing my Liverpool T-shirt. It’s similar to this:

Liverpool-F.C.-Red.jpg

I hate me.

WTF is wrong with them? They don’t go out and bolster the club and he is to blame? There aren’t more than a handful of managers in the world close to as good as Pochettino.
Yeah I am a little disturbed by it, especially if they bring in Mourhino. What is he gonna do when Levy closes the purse strings???. I agree with Mainer, Southgate or Allegri. For gosh sakes they have a match in 4 days and no coaching staff!

Last edited:
Yeah I am a little disturbed by it, especially if they bring in Mourhino. What is he gonna do when Levy closes the purse strings???. I agree with Mainer, Southgate or Allegri. For gosh sakes they have a match in 4 days and no coaching staff!

The second Tottenham fired him, Man United should have fired Solskjaer and given Pochettino a blank check.

We shall see how that goes. If Levy opens the purse strings for Mourinho, I will be pi**ed.

If they spend in the winter window without a plan it will put them back further. In the short term, Mourinho is good enough to give them a bump into the upper half of the table, but he never leaves a team better than he found it in terms of long term success. He will also drive out any player who is even remotely creative.

So Spurs fans like the move? Mourinho was SACKED. :eek: by Manchester United less than a year ago, but maybe it wasn't all on him. Ole hasn't exactly set the world on fire at OLD. TRAFFORD. :eek: .

I'm certainly no expert, but it seems as though Spurs needed a shake-up of some kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT