ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Recruiting Thread

Every analyst change their CB when good information comes out. Wiltfong usually gets the information first and is the first to change it. He's usually spot on when he does. Watch when Wilftfong makes his prediction and then everyone follows suit.
Same goes for Sean Fitz. Those are the two you have to watch.

Even though it's obviously a good sign, a Wiltfong CB isn't a total guarantee. He changes his picks all the time when he sees a shift in a kid's recruitment. For example, off the top of my head this is Wiltfong's third pick for Parsons (PSU->OSU->Nebraska), and other guys like Josh Kaindoh (Maryland->PSU->FSU)

Reactions: TheGLOV
Ranger, If I recall correctly, you spent time in Hummelstown. So did Spyder and myself...

That's a shame that people are so messed up. If you ever get to a Red Lion game come to the upper concession stand and ask for the hot dog guy. It would be a pleasure to meet you. Song tells me you spent some time in Hummelstown. I left in 80 and I believe Song left in 79. My folks still live there..
I did grow up in Hummelstown, and I was just back there today, as my wife wanted to go to the arts festival. I lived on Kokomo Avenue and graduated from LD in 85.

I did grow up in Hummelstown, and I was just back there today, as my wife wanted to go to the arts festival. I lived on Kokomo Avenue and graduated from LD in 85.

I knew I liked you. I live in Hummelstown too, right off 39 by the classic car museum.

I knew I liked you. I live in Hummelstown too, right off 39 by the classic car museum.
That area along rt. 39 has been developed so much in the last ten years. It used to be a bunch of farms and a couple houses sprinkled in here and there.

I spent a lot of time on Kokomo growing up. One of my good friends lived on Kokomo halfway up to the pool. Of course I pretty much lived at the pool during summers. My brother graduated from LD in 80 (I think) and was a lifeguard at the pool

I spent a lot of time on Kokomo growing up. One of my good friends lived on Kokomo halfway up to the pool. Of course I pretty much lived at the pool during summers. My brother graduated from LD in 80 (I think) and was a lifeguard at the pool
Who was the friend from Kokomo who graduated in 80?

Not sure how to post the image from Twitter but Parsons had an interesting tweet about being happy to see PSU fans tonight. Think he realizes some recruiting doors are closing to him?

Not the one I was talking about but very similar to the tone of the other post I saw.

Check that post now, for an update. The added first and second tweets may be closer to what you saw.

Good heads up uscgPSU!

Every analyst change their CB when good information comes out. Wiltfong usually gets the information first and is the first to change it. He's usually spot on when he does. Watch when Wilftfong makes his prediction and then everyone follows suit.
Same goes for Sean Fitz. Those are the two you have to watch.

I know. What I'm saying is that as soon as new info comes out, people (Wiltfong) change their picks. Just because he's trending toward PSU right now doesn't mean he will be come January. Obviously it's great that he was CB'd to PSU by Wiltfong but that's by no means a total guarantee

Awesome! Spyder and I graduated in '74 from LD. My optometrist was Dr. Kirman, who lived on Kokomo Ave. His oldest son was also LD 74 and also was at PSU for the next 4 years as I was. Small world!

That area along rt. 39 has been developed so much in the last ten years. It used to be a bunch of farms and a couple houses sprinkled in here and there.
And they put in a nice Hershey Links golf course right near there, then through some shady Hershey Trust deal, way overpaid to buy it back and allowed the course to go fallow.

Last edited:
You're demeaning me. I don't even think about the guy. That's the beauty of ignore, out of sight and so on. Anyway, Glov is busy right now, adjusting to high school and all.

He's lying.

He responded via another poster to one of my posts last or the week before last.

He even admitted prior he occasionally looks at what I posted about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarryPSU
Hah! I have stayed at the Comfort Inn nearby on 39 several times.

I can see it from my front window. It's a nice amenity to have when family visists so they are not in my house. My wife and I go back and forth about putting out house up as Airbnb/vrbo. With everything going on in Hershey we wondered if it would be worth it.

And they put in a nice Hershey Links golf course right near there, then through some shady Hershey Trust deal, way overpaid to buy it back and allowed the course to go fallow.

One of the selling points for us when we bought our house was the view of the old golf course which is now a vacant field. 6 months after moving in we found out that field is being turned into a collection of new Milton Hershey homes for their expansion so that view will be gone.

Wiltfong switched his CB for Parsons from Nebraska to "Foggy" (unknown).

Two other experts switched Parson's CB to "foggy" yesterday as well. After yesterdays Nebraska loss, a 7-5 or 6-6 season is very possible, along with a
coaching change. You have to assume OSU and Parsons have parted ways.

Does a new Southern suitor enter the picture, or does he end up at PSU?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT