ADVERTISEMENT

2011-12 season schedule

jammenz

Jul 14, 2013
Why did PSU wrestling delete it from their site? They have the 2011-12 roster but not the schedule.

Pretty random request. That schedule has been missing from gopsusports for years. Go to pennstatewrestlingclub.org.

Pretty random request. That schedule has been missing from gopsusports for years. Go to pennstatewrestlingclub.org.

As I am sure you are aware this was NOT a random request. Just another poor troll job by jammenz who is still living in the past. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Fatmarc
Why did PSU wrestling delete it from their site? They have the 2011-12 roster but not the schedule.

Unlike some posters, they realize those results are irrelevant today. Only folks living on long dead laurels have a reason to refer to them. It is sad, really.

So I am confused. You say that PSU has known about the missing season for years but hasn't fixed it. Are you're implying that it is intentional on their part or simply incompetence?

So I am confused. You say that PSU has known about the missing season for years but hasn't fixed it. Are you're implying that it is intentional on their part or simply incompetence?

I have read your posts so it doesn’t surprise me that you are confused. I am implying that you are looking to glorify a preseason win in a year when Ski-U-Ma got its ass beat at the NCAAs. It means as much as the ASU loss does — nothing. PSU has an NCAA Championship Banner hanging for that season — the one that counts for something.

https://news.psu.edu/story/157509/2011/06/03/penn-state-wrestling-announces-2011-12-schedule

https://www.pennstatewrestlingclub.org/history/index.php?view=seasonduals&season=2012

Last edited:
Reactions: Dogwelder
Oooh. A thread for fellow history buffs!

this was the #1 that year

The top grossing movie was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

The NCAA champion wrestling team was probably someone surprising too. Maybe you can look it up for us, Jammy.

Oooh. A thread for fellow history buffs!

this was the #1 that year

The top grossing movie was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

The NCAA champion wrestling team was probably someone surprising too. Maybe you can look it up for us, Jammy.
Also, that year Goofer Football had its second consecutive 3-9 season and finished 6th in the division.

Surprised that no one at PSU cares about this. So it looks to be an intentional oversight for some unknown reason.

Unsurprised that Jammen has nothing better to do with his time.

tenor.gif

Surprised that no one at PSU cares about this. So it looks to be an intentional oversight for some unknown reason.
It appears to be important to only one of the 7.5 billion people on earth. You tell us what that makes of your "concern".

Just totally surprised. When I go to Iowa, Okie St, Minny, etc I don't find incomplete data.

Was it these?

MN...............PSU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT