ADVERTISEMENT

125 this season

Watching RU - tOSU. Man, Peterson is tiny. McCrone looked huge, at least a weight class bigger.

Not sure how Peterson was ranked in the top 5 earlier. Too small and not very strong to compensate.

Watching RU - tOSU. Man, Peterson is tiny. McCrone looked huge, at least a weight class bigger.

Not sure how Peterson was ranked in the top 5 earlier. Too small and not very strong to compensate.
That's the match I wanted to watch but BTN has NW vs Minny. I would think they'd show the Rutgers match to NJ residents, lol.

I feel like Kaylor beat someone we are familiar with and lost to someone else we are also familiar with.

Looks like it’s just not happening with Figs this season. Don’t know if he’s still injured or something, but he’s had a bunch of bad losses.
What's a bad loss at a weight where the likely #1 seed at nationals lost to a HS JR?

EDIT: FIgs today lost to Oregon State backup Maximo Renteria 9-5. That's not as bad a loss as it would appear. Both were 3x CA state champs who would've been 4x champs had the one state tournament not been canceled. But Renteria still is a backup to Kaylor.

Last edited:
Don't think we didn't notice that "we."

Black And White Unity GIF by INTO ACTION

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT