ADVERTISEMENT

125 NCAA

How is stating a pretty observable fact overreacting? And if you don't think there have been comments in multiple threads about Lee's so-called decline then you aren't paying attention. Sorry if I did not say - only this thread matters.

It was one of your own who introduced the term 'gimpy Lee' as a preemptive excuse a few days ago. We are just following his lead.

Arujau and Glory being undefeated would be interesting since they have both a dual and EIWAs.

Glory and Lee could face at the new and improved Midlands if Iowa decides to go.

Yes, of course.

I'm having too many senior moments lately.🤥

If,
-the refs don’t allow guys to stall,run,play the edge
-he doesn’t run into any extremely flexible shoulder guys
-no mystery illness, mono, loss of grip strength appears in the semis or finals
-guys aren’t allowed to ankle ride,hold an arm behind their back,etc
-or anything else happens that keeps him from winning,
I see Lee winning and excuses are for wusses

If,
-the refs don’t allow guys to stall,run,play the edge
-he doesn’t run into any extremely flexible shoulder guys
-no mystery illness, mono, loss of grip strength appears in the semis or finals
-guys aren’t allowed to ankle ride,hold an arm behind their back,etc
-or anything else happens that keeps him from winning,
I see Lee winning and excuses are for wusses
Everything HR thinks about “he who shall not be named” re: excuses and classiness was actually personified by our own Jason Nolf. Nolf never made excuses for his injury (e.g. never saying “if I wasn’t at 25% I would have teched the guy” or some such “reason”) and he was extremely respectful to opponents even when provoked (e.g. his amazing reply to an interviewer asking about Berger’s Twitter comments). Nolf, for example, never went on a podcast clowning on a guy who had the temerity to call him for stalling by holding his fist in the air. After all, Nolf would have never done anything to cause an opponent to call him for stalling in the first place. But I swore I listened to a recent podcast HWSNBN was on where he did just this.

I guess I just thought no one was classier or made less excuses than the golden boy - until I did some digging

Last edited:
So we're on the same page:
  • "The Natural," Nebraskan, wheat field, dealing with poor decisions with woman in youth.
  • "Field of Dreams," Iowan, corn field, dealing with poor relationship with Dad in youth.
Protagonist overcomes in both.
Are you retired? You have way too much time on your hands. I really didn't want to put this much effort into some rhetoric about movies and their relation to Iowa and corn. Lmfao.

Are you retired? You have way too much time on your hands. I really didn't want to put this much effort into some rhetoric about movies and their relation to Iowa and corn. Lmfao.
Soon to be retired. Took me very little time to respond. The amount time you spent was fairly obvious. And yet, you could've spent even less by not replying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT