ADVERTISEMENT

10/30 game thread for games other than PSU

Mel Tucker will be at LSU, outstanding turnaround .
Why? Coaches don’t have the same opinion. Last time LSU opened the best they could do was Ed O. After firing him 2 years after winning a natty, these sentiments won’t improve.

Tucker is everything Franklin isn’t. MSU is a mentally tough abs fundamentally sound football team. They are going kick PSU’s ass in a few weeks.

That's fair...nevertheless, wasn't it a backup QB for Michigan that they kept forcing into the game that fumbled twice?
Wolvies little JJ. FGs instead of TDs killed em. Couldn't contain Walker. Bodyshots wormed.

Im not going to do the research for you.. lazyworked.

You are talking out of your arse, as per usual. You state it as fact and it's not. Bill hasn't been here in nearly a decade. His coaching tree is less than JFs and JFs isn't what I'd call impressive.

Little brother kicks big brother in the balls
I'm not sure how I feel about Mel Tucker but he's right about one thing. They're tougher.

PSU has some athletes but they're not tough on the LOS. I can't help but to think that's how Franklin builds his teams. He's more focused on explosive plays than just playing hard nosed football.

They're screaming about the officiating on the MGoBlog board. The problem; blowing a 2nd half lead of 16 points. But hey, let's not look in the mirror and point fingers at the refs. Same with every school that loses

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
Turned on the GA game and they recapped UM-MSU - said MSU has now won 10 out of 14!

I knew things got bad for a few years after the little brother comment but UM can’t seem to beat either serious rival of theirs.

IOW, Iowa proved yet again that they are exactly who everybody knew they were yet again - a horrendously bad offensive squad that can't get out of their own shadow (2nd blowout loss in a row to an unranked team at time of play - Wisconsin and Purdue outscored Iowa by a combined 51-14!!!).

Reactions: psu00
How long does Harbaugh have left in AA? I know they have a good team this year, but that guy’s teams just continue to come up small in big games.

MSU makes critical back-to-back 2-point conversions to stay in the game. PSU could not make 5 (?) consecutive to win the Illinois game. Pathetic.

Reactions: Psugo823
Tucker is everything Franklin can never be.
Fundamentals
O line
D line
Run the ball
Stop the run
Football players, not freak athletes
Catch interceptions, instead of drop them
In game coaching

• Haha
Reactions: Lion8286
Tucker is everything Franklin can never be.
Fundamentals
O line
D line
Run the ball
Stop the run
Football players, not freak athletes
Catch interceptions, instead of drop them
In game coaching

You'd be a happier person if you addressed your mental health issues.

• Haha
Reactions: lazydave841
He’s still trying to figure out what to do against a 7 man offensive line.
That lack of presence by the PSU coaches was one of the worst examples of coaching I have ever seen. Horrid.
How in the hell does MSU have such a physical run game in year 2 under Tucker and we run for 62 yards against the Illini?

Reactions: Grass and psu00
How long does Harbaugh have left in AA? I know they have a good team this year, but that guy’s teams just continue to come up small in big games.
He interrupted Ryan Day in a B1G conference call a couple of years ago and accused him of some kind of preseason practicing / coaching irregularity. Day told him to worry about his team and he'd worry about his. Afterwards Day vowed to "hang 100" on his ass. We'll see but after this MSU loss, don't know how much more the UM administration / fans can take. No excuse for blowing that huge 2nd half lead

How MT picked Wake's pocket for Walker, because Wake could win the ACC and pick another 16 portals, outstanding.
MSU will have schools calling.

You'd be a happier person if you addressed your mental health issues.
If you only reported to all the neighborhood houses when you moved, you would be also, and you might stay out of jail and protected custody

Harbaugh loses once. Needs fired.

Tucker. 5-7 at Colorado. 2-5 last year. One good run and now he's annointed. Will you want his head when OSU destroys them?

Reactions: mn78psu83
There’s high school teams that Iowa wouldn’t score 3 touchdowns against.
If you want to go for parody, then sure…but Wisconsin has a pretty solid defense. Don’t think some realize the difference in level of competition between a Wisconsin and a CUSA or Sun Belt team.

Harbaugh loses once. Needs fired.

Tucker. 5-7 at Colorado. 2-5 last year. One good run and now he's annointed. Will you want his head when OSU destroys them?
Once ? I believe I read where his record is 3-9 versus rivalries MSU-OSU and it's atrocious against ranked teams. He was brought in years ago - and paid $8 million - to beat OSU, win B1G championships and make the playoffs. So far....a bjg fat 0 for

Reactions: bison13
Easy there as you are going to see ISU right near the top 15 when the CFP rankings come out Tuesday. Iowa isn’t going to get much credit for that win going forward after today because they will look at 173 yds of total offense for Iowa and 4 turnovers by ISU and realize that game was a big statistical anomaly. ISU is playing their best football right now.

Doubt it given that ISU just lost to WVU 38-31 (WVU was 3-4 coming into game) and is now 5-3. In any event, Iowa was easily the worst 6-1 team in the nation coming into today's game - they've just lost two consecutive games to opponents who came into their game against Iowa unranked....; actually, they didn't just lose two consecutive games to unranked teams, they've lost to these opponents by a combined score of 14-51 !!!

Once ? I believe I read where his record is 3-9 versus rivalries MSU-OSU and it's atrocious against ranked teams. He was brought in years ago - and paid $8 million - to beat OSU, win B1G championships and make the playoffs. So far....a bjg fat 0 for
Get off our board. Your team will win tonight by 50 plus points and frankly trolling a weak opponent is pointless. Go to the Michigan St board, they at least have a chance at beating you. Better yet go to the Alabama board because that's the one team you can't beat in the last five years

Then they should have fired him prior to a 7-0 start.

Get off our board. Your team will win tonight by 50 plus points and frankly trolling a weak opponent is pointless. Go to the Michigan St board, they at least have a chance at beating you. Better yet go to the Alabama board because that's the one team you can't beat in the last five years
Did you even read and understand my post ? I was slamming Harbaugh and Michigan. I said nothing about PSU. ?????? Plus, if you read my posts this week, I fully expect a dog fight between OSU and PSU as it usually is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT