ADVERTISEMENT

10/30 game thread for games other than PSU

Fox had 17 was largest margin.
That was a stat for the previous largest comeback in triple OT. It was really odd the way Fox showed it. They said the 16 points was the largest comeback and then showed the 17 point triple OT game. Gus was just so excited he was yelling anything!!

Did you even read and understand my post ? I was slamming Harbaugh and Michigan. I said nothing about PSU. ?????? Plus, if you read my posts this week, I fully expect a dog fight between OSU and PSU as it usually is

You do realize that you're responding to a one-trick pony gibbering lunatic, yes?

Watching Purdue at Nebraska. O'Neill officiating. Seems like today he's not sure which side he's trying to help or hurt. Nebraska isn't helping themselves. I think Frost will be better for it when Martinez leaves. Two INTs on the day (so far) and otherwise mediocre throwing/decision-making. Brohm has Purdue looking quite competent. Tough, good ball control, nice play calling. -Update - Make that 3 INTs- Update 2 - Make that 4 INTs- Update 3 - Martinez finally came up with a good drive, no INTs, but blew the 2 pt conversion (still don't understand why they went for that, oh well), Neb made a great onside kick but just missed getting the ball.-

Last edited:
Now this made me laugh, from the MGoBlow blog. There is no delusion like self delusion. They don't call them referines for nothing:

uofmchris2

October 30th, 2021 at 3:56 PM ^

Folks-
If this staff isn't wiped out after this season or we don't leave the B1G after this season, I'm done until something changes.
Robbed by the refs or Robbed by our coaches. You can't win.
Same. Old. Story.

Reactions: bison13
Easy there as you are going to see ISU right near the top 15 when the CFP rankings come out Tuesday. Iowa isn’t going to get much credit for that win going forward after today because they will look at 173 yds of total offense for Iowa and 4 turnovers by ISU and realize that game was a big statistical anomaly. ISU is playing their best football right now.
Things that didn’t age well…

Hah, is someone (or some program) trying to compensate for something with oversized podium glyph..what an eyesore.

images

Ooofff! Double bad beat in the Clemson-FSU game. Clemson covered and the over hit after a disastrous desperation lateral play went awry for FSU

Tucker is everything Franklin can never be.
Fundamentals
O line
D line
Run the ball
Stop the run
Football players, not freak athletes
Catch interceptions, instead of drop them
In game coaching
You are right about football vs. athletes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT