ADVERTISEMENT

10/30 game thread for games other than PSU

Around our ranking. They are still receiving big credit for beating Indiana and Iowa State. They are still receiving credit as if those are top 15 wins, when they simply are not
They are 6-1 with two wins over ranked teams. Based on the methodology most use in human pools, it appears to me that they are about where they belonged coming into this week.

And of course replay overturns an obvious QB sack and fumble with no video evidence to support it.

OMG - this conference’s officiating and replay crews suck so bad.

Reactions: step.eng69
They’d be favored over Baylor and Kentucky.

Really??? They are losing 20-0 to 4-3 Wisconsin and have a grand total of 17 yards Total Offense (and ZERO POINTS) at halftime of that game. You're clearly a serious cool-aide drinking Squackeye homer.... No f'ing way Iowa is favored to beat Kentucky. They literally have the absolute statistical worst offense in FBS after today's showing.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Really??? They are losing 20-0 to 4-3 Wisconsin and have a grand total of 17 yards Total Offense (and ZERO POINTS) at halftime of that game. You're clearly a serious cool-aide drinking Squackeye homer.... No f'ing way Iowa is favored to beat Kentucky. They literally have the absolute statistical worst offense in FBS after today's showing.
@Grant Green - what would Kentucky/Iowa have been at on a neutral heading into today?

They are 6-1 with two wins over ranked teams. Based on the methodology most use in human pools, it appears to me that they are about where they belonged coming into this week.
Have you WATCHED this Iowa team? They are absolutely garbage. I stand by all of my comments

Mindset and momentum mean a lot in football.

Wisky seemed all but dead after a 1-3 start.

They wouldn’t be favored over Baylor either

Jim and his Big Blue Death Star has the rest of the B1G shaking. Release the Wolverine in Michigan football !

Hope Franklin is watching as he’s getting focused to play Illinois tonight
He’s still trying to figure out what to do against a 7 man offensive line.
That lack of presence by the PSU coaches was one of the worst examples of coaching I have ever seen. Horrid.

Reactions: psu00
Bunch of Wiscy guys getting hurt…would have given the Iowa fans a lot to boo if they were playing at Iowa. Kind of weird all these injuries keep happening against one team. Hmm…

Last edited:
Bunch of Wiscy guys getting hurt…would have given the Iowa fans a lot to boo if they were playing at Iowa. Kind of weird all these injuries Jeep happening against one team. Hmm…

Was going to post the same thing - this Wisconsin player being taken away by ambulance. Why so many "season ending" injuries for teams playing Iowa (Wisconsin NG looked like he could be done too). This looked like a blind side cheap-shot (the block on NG a couple series ago was beyond dirty). Iowa is such a cheese-ass team - led by a real douche at HC.

Reactions: Midnighter2
I keep flipping the channels trying to get interested in one of these games. Just can’t do it. Last weeks debacle really set me back. Please Lions, play well tonight? Just three weeks ago…..WE WERE VERY GOOD! Now we are just a question mark (and mysterions)!

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
I keep flipping the channels trying to get interested in one of these games. Just can’t do it. Last weeks debacle really set me back. Please Lions, play well tonight? Just three weeks ago…..WE WERE VERY GOOD! Now we are just a question mark (and mysterions)!

Yea, well we've had a slew off critical injuries over that span.

I hear 'ya. I am not even sure that I am going to watch tonight's game... may opt to just listen to the hockey game and hope that they don't update any football scores lol.

I do think that this UM @ MSU game is worth watching but, given that neither team can seem to play D, it may be too late for MSU. Some amazing plays on O. Ugh. 😆

Matt Rhule left behind a really deep, well-coached and disciplined roster at Baylor.

Was going to post the same thing - this Wisconsin player being taken away by ambulance. Why so many "season ending" injuries for teams playing Iowa (Wisconsin NG looked like he could be done too). This looked like a blind side cheap-shot (the block on NG a couple series ago was beyond dirty). Iowa is such a cheese-ass team - led by a real douche at HC.
Yeah, that block was questionable.

Iowa in full reverse again - their offense is so putrid it makes a cesspool look like a day-spa! They just punted the ball back to Wisconsin again after going backwards and punting from their own 15.... - there's 4 minutes left and Iowa has 9 yards rushing on 28 rushes and 108 yards Total Offense! Beyond laughably bad - just putrid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT